• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 2 |OT| The Dawn of a New Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Wow.. on replay.. wtf was Goff doing..

I mean... how does one get this far to the NFL and make that pass.

I mean.. even IF he got it in there.. there was 3 defenders in that zone his guy was getting killed.

He stared the receiver down the whole time too.. no progression.. meaning he saw the 3 guys.. he saw the guy who was in front of his receiver.. yet he still throws that ball.

MechDX

Benjamin Allbright‏Verified account @AllbrightNFL 19s20 seconds ago
More
Denver has half the backup OL in and still getting push...

More of a statement of how bad the dallas defense is

Miracle

Wow.. on replay.. wtf was Goff doing..

I mean... how does one get this far to the NFL and make that pass.

I mean.. even IF he got it in there.. there was 3 defenders in that zone his guy was getting killed.

He stared the receiver down the whole time too.. no progression.. meaning he saw the 3 guys.. he saw the guy who was in front of his receiver.. yet he still throws that ball.

The Brett Farve special!

JCizzle

Unfortunately all the local beat writers say that CJ Beathard is far behind, and that it basically won't be a consideration until late in the season. I hope they're wrong, but that's the reporting at least
I mean, he was a medicore college QB. There's no reason to think he'll be any better other than not being Hoyer. CK would clearly be the best QB on this team, but that ain't happening.

Dishwalla

Banned
"Sports Authority Field".

When are they gonna change that? The only remnants of Sports Authority I know of is an abandoned one in Virginia Beach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom