• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 4 |OT| Taking a stand by taking a knee

zkJQqg3.jpg

DH_hoYEUMAAUOE5.jpg:small

All Recent Pics of Star QB Andrew Luck, Who's Definitely Playing in 2017

Pepiope

Jeremy Rauch‏Verified account
@FOX19Jeremy

Did you see Jake Elliott's FG?

Marvin: "No. He's what? 3 of 5 since he got there?"

Savage... #Bengals @fox19

Salty Marvin

jmdajr

"There's nothing wrong with him and he'll be back soon" - The Colts

Meanwhile he hasn't thrown a pass since day one of this year, and this is how he looks as of late July/early August

DBrCEjpVwAIVfEF.jpg:small

Yeah, totally ready to take a hit to salvage a season
Sacksonville coming!

Greg

Last year. His defense once again shit the bed on him and he had to pull their assess out of the fire.

A lot happen /= winning the Super Bowl. Packers are experiencing this first hand - Packers
are dying a a slow death shedding their offensive line talent and continuously trotting out a mediocre at best D. Is Aaron Rodgers great? Sure. Can he drag the Pack to a Super Bowl victory? All signs so far say no. Drew Brees went through the same purgatory.

And I didn't say get a complete team. I said work on everything else, THEN get your QB! Not everyone can be the Broncos and have PM fall in their lap then subsequently buy a defense for a championship run.
wait, you're giving last year's Brady the sole exception and all the credit? the guy who threw the SB pick-six and looked like trash for an entire half? that had a defense ranked first in points allowed, and held one of the best offenses to 7 points in the 2nd half of the big game?

it's good to know you should work on everything other than the one position that has shown to have the biggest influence on a team's success as a whole - other positions can't be busts and injuries can't occur in Deaconland

what if your best case scenario happens, you finally get all the other pieces in play without injury... and never land that talent at QB? congrats on your JJ Watt and Joe Thomas experience

wait, you're giving last year's Brady the sole exception and all the credit? the guy who threw the SB pick-six and looked like trash for an entire half? that had a defense ranked first in points allowed, and held one of the best offenses to 7 points in the 2nd half of the big game?

it's good to know you should work on everything other than the one position that has shown to have the biggest influence on a team's success as a whole - other positions can't be busts and injuries can't occur in Deaconland

what if your best case scenario happens, you finally get all the other pieces in play without injury... and never land that talent at QB? congrats on your JJ Watt and Joe Thomas experience
Yes I'm giving Brady credit. Did you watch that Super Bowl? 25-3? The Falcons let the Asterisks back in that game when all they needed to do was run the ball. Asterisks defense was massively overrated last season. Their best pass rusher had 7 sacks all season. They has zero Taints, zero fumble recovery touchdowns. All they needed was to be competent enough to let Brady do his thing. Belichick was so confident in this he shipped off their two best defensive players!

WedgeX

Banned
��������

For some reason is the new:

Lee Atwater said:
You start out in 1954 by saying, "N*****, n*****, n*****." By 1968, you can't say "n*****" — that hurts you. Backfires. So you say stuff like forced busing, states' rights and all that stuff. You're getting so abstract now [that] you're talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you're talking about are totally economic things and a byproduct of them is [that] blacks get hurt worse than whites. And subconsciously maybe that is part of it. I'm not saying that. But I'm saying that if it is getting that abstract, and that coded, that we are doing away with the racial problem one way or the other. You follow me — because obviously sitting around saying, "We want to cut this," is much more abstract than even the busing thing, and a hell of a lot more abstract than "N*****, n*****."

https://www.thenation.com/article/exclusive-lee-atwaters-infamous-1981-interview-southern-strategy/

Beach

Don't know if it's a slow news days but some reason my Twitter is dominated with TO vids.

Man was an absolute beast.

Top Bottom