• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 4 |OT| Taking a stand by taking a knee

Hindl

Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter 2m2 minutes ago
More
Sam Bradford is out Sunday vs. Detroit.

giphy.gif

@TampaBayTre
Someone lit their #Bucs gear on fire and let it burn on the sidewalk outside of One Buc Place. Police are around. (Via @austinfdewitt).

DM?!

Fox318

It’s not a good day in #JetsNation knowing that there’s a very realistic chance Cincy could go 0-16. We gotta find a QB even worse than Dalton for that Bengals defense to plow through.

jets would fuck up the pick anyway.

There's no escaping this hell

Striker

Cool NFL Films video breaking down the last couple plays of the Eagles-Giants game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p774NEOgb8
Won't play now.

Three plays really late that stand out to me:

- John Jerry's fuck up basically costing them a good chance to finalize the game with a TD
- Shane Vereen going OOB on his reception on 2nd down the drive after PHI scored
- Eli Apple (who has had a horrible season so far) going for the INT instead of knocking the ball down with :01 left

This team has no discipline and are doing rookie mistakes.

Who's picking up their SNES tomorrow? Man I can't wait to play Megaman X, and then get all the armor and shoot the Hadouken!
I'll be heading out early to pick one up. I thought I would've had no shot at all but seeing the inventory around the country is making me want to try.

I just want to say thank you all for doing the right thing and rooting Seattle on Sunday.

You're not just rooting for Seattle you're rooting against putting ketchup on everything.

#SpinLuckIsWrong

Hindl

I thought about getting one but I’d just play it a few times and forget it.
This is where I'm at. If it's readily available and I don't need to preorder or wait in lines, I may see it and get it. I'm not gonna put in extra effort for something I probably won't play much

Hunter S.

fucking gross

horceface and the broncos management can go to hell
It was voted on by 20 broncos players known as the leadership council. This council includes players who did kneel last Sunday, and Brandon Marshall who has been kneeling since last season.

@NickiJhabvala

Among those on the Broncos' leadership council: Marshall, Wolfe, Miller, Thomas, Sanders, full No Fly Zone, McManus

Fantomex

Aiming to pick one up before work tomorrow. Seems like Target and Wal-Mart stores will have plenty of stock.

I'll be heading out early to pick one up. I thought I would've had no shot at all but seeing the inventory around the country is making me want to try.

I thought about getting one but then I remembered I don't have any money.

I'm not sure if the rumors of such high stock at TRU and Wal Mart has been blown out of proportion. Some say they're getting 100 units but the stores are saying closer to 40. So now I'm not sure. I have mine preordered but wish you all the best of luck.

That is quite insane, tought Green Bay would had pulled away from Bears like some seasons ago. Bears havent put up against Packers in a long time.

Sam Bradford will never play a full season not being injured.

Andrew Luck will not be the same level of QB if/when he returns.

Some hot takes.

Striker

Reese and McAdoo cut LB JT Thomas and FB Shane Smith.

The amazing run game must not have needed him. Cut Rhett Ellison too ya idiots, you never use him. Clueless.

Rvaan

Banned
Does Luck play before Bradford

If the Colts do the smart and safe thing Luck sits the whole year. But they are run by Jim Irsay so I'm going with them doing the dumb and reckless move of starting Luck to try to save this season when they should just take Ls and then trade the pick.

Hindl

Maybe most of those Bears wins are from before the Favre/Rodgers era? I find that hard to believe otherwise
From the 20s-50s the bears were one of the most dominant teams ever and they still hold the NFL record for most victories for an NFL franchise

Top Bottom