• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 4 |OT| Taking a stand by taking a knee

Sanjuro

HOGAN

AV4ycBv.gif

The Dolphins lost to the Jets.

The Dolphins were just shut out by the Saints.

They may be the worst team in the NFL right now.

I don't disagree

Doesn't mean it was Tannehill's fault his ACL tore and he finally smartened up and had surgery. When he comes back things should be better

That team definitely needs to improve, but only idiots thought Cutler would do anything but be a downgrade

That's a mistake, Tannehill isn't worth that kind of devotion man.

It's not about Tannehill, drafting a QB isn't a sure thing, I don't care who it is. We have a QB in tannehill, fix that shitty defense.

We had fucken Dan Marino and couldn't do shit because our defenses were so awful.

JABEE

I don't disagree

Doesn't mean it was Tannehill's fault his ACL tore and he finally smartened up and had surgery. When he comes back things should be better

That team definitely needs to improve, but only idiots thought Cutler would do anything but be a downgrade
I don’t fault Tannehill either. It sucks, but what can you do. You should always be at least looking.

What if you had say the #3 pick and could get the #1 QB prospect, then trade Tannehill for the #28 pick overall.

Do you really think the Fins are just a few pieces away with a healthy Tannehill?

With an avg defense yeah the Dolphins could win with Tannehill. But outside of maybe 3 players we need a brand new defense.

Edit: Trading away a QB that is good and you know what you're getting vs a rookie that you have no idea how he's going to play is dumb. We'd are wasting away the talent of the few good players we have (Suh, Wake, Jones, Jay, Landry, Tusil) just to get a QB instead of fixing the issues we have. Getting another QB isn't suddenly going to fix our defense. I'd rather trade down from the 3rd spot and pick up more picks to get more defensive players.

JABEE

It's not about Tannehill, drafting a QB isn't a sure thing, I don't care who it is. We have a QB in tannehill, fix that shitty defense.

We had fucken Dan Marino and couldn't do shit because our defenses were so awful.
Would you take Dan Marino with the 1st pick?

Would you take Andrew Luck?

It might not be a sure thing, but QB is the most valuable position in the NFL and Darnold is supposed to be special.

LJ11

Not sure why Dennison is rolling Tyrod to the left. Good to see some straight up iso and man run blocking for a change. Good drive for 6.

Do you really think the Fins are just a few pieces away with a healthy Tannehill?

The same people saying the Lions were smart to pay Stafford are saying the Dolphins should move on from Tannehill

You wanna see moving on? Bears just did it and moved on from the best QB they had in decades. You aren't seeing a merely-bad QB there again for a while

You don't need to be "just a few pieces away" to know that shit could be, and more often than not will be, a whole lot worse in that position

Current Flacco's bad too. I'm damn sure not asking for Mallett to start though, nor will I act like it's an upgrade if he does

Top Bottom