• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 4 |OT| Taking a stand by taking a knee

BajiBoxer

Banned
Did they cut Britt yet
That Kenny Britt lowlight reel was insane! That was only from three games!!! There are a number of receivers who would take multiple seasons to compile that many misses catches. Destroys his team's offense as much as any non-QB in the league.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Can't let Hopkins have the inside, can't let him have the outside. What do you do? Jam him, probably.

That Kenny Britt lowlight reel was insane! That was only from three games!!! There are a number of receivers who would take multiple seasons to compile that many misses catches. Destroys his team's offense as much as any non-QB in the league.

Somehow I think he's an even worse signing that Dwayne Bowe who made like a million a catch for us not too long ago.

Should have just kept Pryor.

The same people saying the Lions were smart to pay Stafford are saying the Dolphins should move on from Tannehill

You wanna see moving on? Bears just did it and moved on from the best QB they had in decades. You aren't seeing a merely-bad QB there again for a while

You don't need to be "just a few pieces away" to know that shit could be, and more often than not will be, a whole lot worse in that position

Current Flacco's bad too. I'm damn sure not asking for Mallett to start though, nor will I act like it's an upgrade if he does

Idk, i’d say there’s a pretty big gap between Stafford and Tannehill. Not that Stafford deserves to be paid like Rodgers, but he’s not somebody who would surprise anybody if he took the Lions to the Super Bowl and played well. Tannehill doing it would basically be the equivalent of what Flacco did in 2012. Except the 2017 Fins are nowhere near as talented as the 2012 Ravens.

DMVfan123

Banned
Rosen is very very spotty

He has some throws that are v v good

Then others are fucking abysmal oh my god

My favorite is Jackson, Darnold, and probably Rosen in that order

I think Jackson should be a first round pick, but that Clemson game was discouraging, even though Clemson is Clemson. Hopefully he can put up numbers against NC State and Florida State coming up

LJ11

A couple of years ago Darby came out red hot for the Bills, but what Tre White is doing is even better. This dude has handcuffs on guys. His technique on slants is fucking nuts, they don't get inside or off press. Kid is balling out the first 4 weeks.

Tawpgun

This Patriots defense
62bd2f5fcc4fcc3a.png

Idk, i’d say there’s a pretty big gap between Stafford and Tannehill. Not that Stafford deserves to be paid like Rodgers, but he’s not somebody who would surprise anybody if he took the Lions to the Super Bowl and played well. Tannehill doing it would basically be the equivalent of what Flacco did in 2012. Except the 2017 Fins are nowhere near as talented as the 2012 Ravens.

lol Tannehill doesn't do the boneheaded plays Stafford does and has a great arm, I wouldn't take fatty over Tannehill.

LionPride

Banned
I think Jackson should be a first round pick, but that Clemson game was discouraging, even though Clemson is Clemson. Hopefully he can put up numbers against NC State and Florida State coming up
Clemson's defense is feasting on everybody, his throwing has gotten better and of course he has the legs for it

Top Bottom