• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 4 |OT| Taking a stand by taking a knee

Can't believe how fast Mariota still is after several leg injuries in college and the broken leg last year. He's probably an average to below average NFL passer, but his speed opens up all sorts of things for that Titans passing game.

LionPride

Banned
Yeah and fatty could too...and Flacco PI'd his way to a superbowl too. There is no reason Tannehill couldn't win one as well...so what's your point?

And Tannehill can make any throw stafford can plus can read a defense better and doesn't do the stupid plays Stafford does...on equal teams I like my chances better with Tannehill.

Yeah knowledgeable NFL fan, aren't that many of us around.
Tanny ain't better than Stafford, that's not me as a Lions fan talking, that's me with two working eyes who has seen plenty of both, put Matt on the Dolphins and Tanny on the Lions, I feel better about the Dolphins chances

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
It's nice that for at least one sometimes two games a year the Bengals get to look like a premier NFL team.
Thanks Browns.

Doorman

It's like the Lions defense sometimes just doesn't exist at all. The coverage on Diggs earlier and now that run.

It's almost like we're missing basically our whole starting linebacking corps!

If they finish with one or two wins again, Hue has to go.

If they finish 1-15 again, the whole staff's probably gone
giphy_s.gif

Might be right

With all these draft picks they should be able to win more than this. They should be able to compete
Garrett has been out and Coleman broke his hand again..

And you want to get rid of Hue?

Top Bottom