• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 4 |OT| Taking a stand by taking a knee

LJ11

Gilmore is money well spent for the Pats, absolute trash mentally. He yelling at anyone yet? Nah, shit won't fly in NE.

Tanny ain't better than Stafford, that's not me as a Lions fan talking, that's me with two working eyes who has seen plenty of both, put Matt on the Dolphins and Tanny on the Lions, I feel better about the Dolphins chances

Agree to disagree then because I wouldn't take Stafford at all. Too many mental mistakes, had to dumb down offense for him. And hey it's working for them so credit to the coaches.

MechDX

Deshaun Watson 12 for 16, 155 yards, two touchdowns, no interceptions, 147.4 passer rating, two runs, 10 yards, one touchdown

But but the mighty mighty Titans of Tennessee!!

I’m sick of watching the jets

You go for a fake punt and just assume it’s not gunna work out so you don’t prepare your next play? Gtfo

kmag

Second conference call to overturn a ruling against Dallas. Both times the resulting challenge stood.

Not much point playing at Jerruhworld.

Top Bottom