• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 4 |OT| Taking a stand by taking a knee

The fact that the Rams have kicked 6 FGs gives me irrational hope. Teams always seem to lose when they play that bad in the red zone.

Man I feel so bad for mccown for some reason right now.

He’s never in his pro career won back to back games. He probably thought he had it. He’s been living “almost good enough” for like 18 years now

Doorman

So many blown third downs on this drive, fucking hell Lions. We've had every opportunity to keep the Vikings out of contention and it's just getting blown time after time.I'm absolutely envisioning a late field goal loss.

Bronx-Man

Banned
I’d be a lot less worried about losing this game if we weren’t facing the fucking Packers next week, Rodgers is gonna carve that D.

Afrikan

Man I feel so bad for mccown for some reason right now.

He’s never in his pro career won back to back games. He probably thought he had it. He’s been living “almost good enough” for like 18 years now

Atleast he has an opportunity.

All these years and he still gets opportunities.

Drakeon

Hmmm I'm no expert but I'm not sure we're a good team. I'm also not positive that Hue is actually doing it🤔

Besides Steelers game really haven't enjoyed watching any of this.

but propehcys don't lie, so in a round about way we did it.
At least you're not in denial like your boy Floyd.

Sanjuro

Y8e0Swo.gif

WedgeX

Banned
So many blown third downs on this drive, fucking hell Lions. We've had every opportunity to keep the Vikings out of contention and it's just getting blown time after time.I'm absolutely envisioning a late field goal loss.

Sounds like a normal Lions game.

Top Bottom