• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 4 |OT| Taking a stand by taking a knee

Quikies83

There's 7 minutes left. It (always) makes sense to go for it when you're 2 yards away, but not 10.

There's no good time-and-score reason here though, you need a stop even if you're tied
Nah bro. You go for 2 there.
No since in a 1 point game with that time.
7 minutes isn't long...

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Garbage call!

Just run it. If we don't get it don't get it. Fuck that pass call with our two best receivers out.

LJ11

Tre's in your hip pocket stealing your money all game long.

Man, I know ATL had injuries, but good to see the Bills compete.

Sanjuro

Panthers right now.

gCRdcwY.gif

Doorman

This Lions team is going nowhere. Too bad.. I actually thought we might have had something special this year.

I never would go so far as to say "special," but I still don't think it's a bad team. Half the starting o-line has come off the field with injuries, we've lost the only real decent running back we have, and we're going up against one of the best front rushes in the league right now. Under the circumstances, the offensive struggles are understandable and this isn't the type of rush we're going to see all year.

That said, if the line injuries continue to linger...yikes. I agree that we definitely need Decker back ASAP, but who knows what sort of shape he'll be in. It's easy to forget that we've only seen one season of him so far.

.....OH MY GOD REALLY!? This defense is really playing above their heads, and that's GG.

Top Bottom