• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 4 |OT| Taking a stand by taking a knee

RBH

tng3dbcdc5ng96cxdbfr.jpg

DLFMFugW0AArqUi.jpg:small

When we last saw the Chargers play at “home” in Carson, California, nobody cared. Today, though, brings much better news—there are plenty of passionate fans who came out to the Chargers-Eagles game today! They’re just not from Los Angeles.

Unfortunately for the five fans of the L.A. Chargers, it looks like their home stadium has been taken over been Eagles fans, and this doesn’t feel like a home game anymore.

In front of Roger Goodell, God, and everyone, football in L.A. has been greeted with apathy and opposing hostility. It could be worse, though. The stadium isn’t completely filled with Eagles fans—there are also some nice makeshift decorations:

DLErQufVoAAu1Fi.jpg:large

In NFL's smallest stadium, seats are covered...wow
https://twitter.com/LesBowen/status/914559768051687424
https://deadspin.com/lets-check-in-on-that-l-a-chargers-experiment-1819040461

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Good job Niners. Keep games close and take respectable losses as the tank-athon continues.

Thanks for winning Jets!

Beach

Sucks to lose but it's literally the best case scenario for the 49ers. Keep it close and evaluate players and still get a high draft pick.

duxstar

One draft will not save this niners team.

Literally need once in a generation talent at Cornerback, Wide Receiver and Quarterback to even think about 8 - 8

The play calling all game was great. Doug had a good plan and rotated the backs well, and the whole game felt in control. And if Smith could catch a ball Wentz would've put up big numbers, but he was a great game manager here

Cards are up next and I think the Eagles should win that game, but Fitz is always a monster against us. After that it gets rough
Ehhh, there are like two good teams on the schedule and they already played one of the best ones.

I don't want either of those two if I'm the 49ers, really. Although I'd rather have Rosen if I had to choose.

Either way, the good news is we have Indianapolis-Seattle to look forward.

Drakeon

WE
WANT
KAP

WE
WANT
KAP
I hear this from people who didn't watch Kap in 2015-2016, the same Kap who threw 2 pick 6's in like 5 minutes in AZ when we were embarrassed 47-7 or similar. The same one who got benched for Gabbert. He looked slightly better with Kelly at the end of last season, but he's not some magic fix for a developing team. We'd be better off with trying out Beathard to see what he's got then signing Kap and trying to get him up to speed in Shanahan's system.

cdyhybrid

Why you so salty? We fired our long in the tooth head coach!

Your coach wrote a book called "Win Forever".

And proceeded to lose two championships in heartbreaking fashion in both college and the pros.

Acutally, Pete Carroll has never lost in the national championship game in college. You can check the record books!

Also, the Pats were cheating so no one won that championship. And since we were the last legitimate team standing, it's pretty much us that were the best team that year.

Acutally, Pete Carroll has never lost in the national championship game in college. You can check the record books!

Also, the Pats were cheating so no one won that championship. And since we were the last legitimate team standing, it's pretty much us that were the best team that year.

K

Oh god, we got the Rams in LA next week. I hope the Hawks D finally shows up like they did against the Pack week 1. If Brissett lights us up tonight, I have no more hope for this team.

Top Bottom