• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL '23/'24 |OT| Bradyless Edition

Who will win Super Bowl LVIII

• Kansas City Chiefs

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Philadelphia Eagles

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Buffalo Bills

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dallas Cowboys

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Miami Dolphins

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • San Francisco 49ers

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • Cincinnati Bengals

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Baltimore Ravens

• Jacksonville Jaguars

• New York Jets

• Detroit Lions

• Los Angeles Chargers

• Seattle Seahawks

• Pittsburgh Steelers

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Minnesota Vikings

• New Orleans Saints

• Atlanta Falcons

• Cleveland Browns

• New York Giants

• Denver Broncos

• Green Bay Packers

• Tennessee Titans

• New England Patriots

• Carolina Panthers

• Tampa Bay Buccaneers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion

Pat's reaction is amazing. Also the memes coming out of this are hilarious. I love when social media takes something and just runs all the way to the house with it.

GCyQErDbIAAJEAa

Last edited:
I can't believe with one game left the Bills can win the division and own the No. 2 seed in the AFC, but also can still miss the playoffs. What a wacky season.

Last edited:

HoodWinked

This is completely absurd... How is it that the Harbaugh brothers ended up.

#1 in the NCAAF (Michigan) and #1 in NFL (Ravens). Even if they were the two best coaches the odds.

Mortisfacio

Yeah we need to get back real football talk like the Bills losing to the Dolphins this week.

As a Miami fan I don't know what I want. From what I can tell, if Miami wins then the Bills are dependent on the Steelers to lose to the Ravens (If Lamar + starters play, I expect this to happen) or the Jags to lose to the Titans. If either of those happen, Bills are #7 seed and play Miami again the next week in WC. Miami beating the Bills 2 weeks in a row with 9 of 22 starters out seems... not likely. Almost feels like if Miami wants a single playoff win, the better scenario is losing week 18 and trying the odds vs a not so great Chiefs team. Luckily since it's the final game, Bills will know by Sunday night if it's playing for playoff hopes or playing for seeding.

Last edited:

Mattdaddy

Gold Member

Lmao I know this isnt the CFB thread but still felt worthy to share. This fucking cracked me up.

Last edited:

Mortisfacio

Not enough to be league leader among winning teams for % of OLine snaps played by backups, now expected to have Waddle and Mostert out and Hill may play with an ankle injury.

Cool. Super cool. Bills about to clinch the AFCE

Last edited:

DGrayson

Mod Team and Bat Team
Staff Member
Trevor Lawrence blowing his shot at a big money extension. I know he is playing hurt but still. 2 picks already

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
Trevor Lawrence blowing his shot at a big money extension. I know he is playing hurt but still. 2 picks already
He will still get a huge payday based off last year and his potential. He's been banged up and playing at like 60% for weeks.

Mortisfacio

Bills "should" win tonight. Waddle + Mostert out, potentially 3 starting OLine out, missing Chubb + Phillips on D, Howard won't play and Holland expected not to play. Allen should light it up. It's a largely UDFA/7th round secondary and then Ramsey for Miami.

UqUGi7E.jpg

Last edited:

HoodWinked

Of course the Jags would lose to the 5-11 Titans, even when Titans have nothing to play for and actually may help their draft by losing, and Jags are playing for a playoff spot.

It feels like anytime Steelers need help to get in they always get it.

Lol they literally coached against each other in the Super Bowl.

Ya I remember it well the Harbowl and how the game completely flipped when the lights went out.

Last edited:
Top Bottom