• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL '23/'24 |OT| Bradyless Edition

Who will win Super Bowl LVIII

• Kansas City Chiefs

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Philadelphia Eagles

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Buffalo Bills

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dallas Cowboys

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Miami Dolphins

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • San Francisco 49ers

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • Cincinnati Bengals

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Baltimore Ravens

• Jacksonville Jaguars

• New York Jets

• Detroit Lions

• Los Angeles Chargers

• Seattle Seahawks

• Pittsburgh Steelers

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Minnesota Vikings

• New Orleans Saints

• Atlanta Falcons

• Cleveland Browns

• New York Giants

• Denver Broncos

• Green Bay Packers

• Tennessee Titans

• New England Patriots

• Carolina Panthers

• Tampa Bay Buccaneers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Honestly the Eagles were fucked before Hurts got hurt. They have looked horrible the last few weeks. I can't wait to see what the Browns defense does to Houston. I know people are high on Stroud but he hasn't played against a pass rush like Cleveland's.

Last edited:

j0hnnix

Mv51kzb.png

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
If you could clone one NFL player 22 times, and that clone team har to play all the other clone teams, which clone would create the best team? Aaron Darnold?

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
This might be the ugliest playoff lineup I've seen in years.

A full season of middling football and a wash of injuries to star players has made sure that some really average teams made it in.

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
I'm not so sure about this "witness history" ad slogan for the Peacock playoff game... NFL playoffs behind a paywall is not the type of history I want to witness
They already are behind a paywall. The basic channels are no longer apart of basic cable in most places. If I wanted CBS and Fox as a part of my cable package I would need to pay an extra $65 a month.

Not for much longer. Cord cutting has long surpassed catastrophic and is moving onto extinction for linear cable.

The ONLY people left still watching cable are the ones willing to pay for sports, and even those people are tired of being fleeced for everything they have to prop up the dying gasps of cable TV.

As long as the NFL is still broadcast OTA, the last sport which this is the case, then I don't care whatever happens with pay TV packages. I have an antenna and it works every Sunday and Monday.

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
I would say the broncos are back but as they only beat the bills...

never wana hear anybody put allen up there with mahomes hurts and burrow ever again xd

McDermott will be out at the end of the year. There'll be more and better coaches available by then. Potentially Jim Harbaugh and Bellichick. Firing the OC feels like more of a hail mary attempt to make this thing work.

Josh Allen is still a fraud.

But for one blud's pretty consistent:
For every second TD he throws, you can always count on him to follow up with an interception.

Also, Bills record looking like they are already done with the hard matchups but the actual good NFL teams are going to have a field day with them in the upcoming weeks.

At 6-6 is looks like the bills are a wildcard team at best.

I'm a Bills fan, and just... no. Maybe 3-4 years ago this post would've had some merit but at this point I'm sick of moral victories and 'just wait til next year'. I think they just aren't that good
shame-ring.gif

Roronoa Zoro

Gold Member
Honestly the Eagles were fucked before Hurts got hurt. They have looked horrible the last few weeks. I can't wait to see what the Browns defense does to Houston. I know people are high on Stroud but he hasn't played against a pass rush like Cleveland's.
He played against Pittsburgh's and did pretty darn well. All gonna depend on if the Browns O can get them up. Minshew handled them fine

Lunarorbit

Gold Member
Carroll, Saban, and now belichick is leaving/retiring. Wow.

I expect mayo to step in as HC with Steve belichick taking over formally as DC. I'd like the pats to rehaul their offense so no more erhardt-perkins concepts or Josh McDaniels. Bill Obrien can be shown the door.

Hire someone new for oc. Lots of success the last decade with mcvay, Shanahan, Mike McDaniel, Ben Johnson, Ben slowick.

Jaden Daniel's too.

Thaedolus

What I want to know is who Mark Davis goes with in Vegas…all the players want Antonio Pierce, but if Harbaugh is available that’s a tough choice…I honestly feel like if you give Pierce a good OC and draft a QB, that team will go places with how the defense mobs the football. But we’ll see in about 10 months I guess

Carroll, Saban, and now belichick is leaving/retiring. Wow.

I expect mayo to step in as HC with Steve belichick taking over formally as DC. I'd like the pats to rehaul their offense so no more erhardt-perkins concepts or Josh McDaniels. Bill Obrien can be shown the door.

Hire someone new for oc. Lots of success the last decade with mcvay, Shanahan, Mike McDaniel, Ben Johnson, Ben slowick.

Jaden Daniel's too.
Honestly I would like to see New England go more towards an offensive direction considering their mess at QB. However, that doesn't mean I don't like Mayo to be the head coach.

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief and Nosiest Dildo Archeologist
Fuck the NFL for putting a playoff game behind a paywall. Fuck you too Peacock.
I never even heard of Peacock until now , but yeah the NFL is heading down a dark path with this BS.
I hope enough fans stand up against this foolery.
🦚

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief and Nosiest Dildo Archeologist
It wouldn't surprise me if neither of them make it in. I'm kinda expecting a cowboys bills game. Just to make me support the bills.
I think the Bills are overdue and have a Super Bowl contending team.
They are my dark horse favorite for these playoffs.

Fuck the NFL for putting a playoff game behind a paywall. Fuck you too Peacock.
Being in the UK i'm kinda used to it. The only free to air games here are the Monday night ones, 2 of the London games and the super bowl. I pay £20 a month to nowTV for sky sports and get all the prime time/ Saturday/thanks giving games, the other London game and the German ones. All of the play off games. A selected game in the 2 non prime time Sunday slots and red zone. Not too bad really.

Top Bottom