• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL '23/'24 |OT| Bradyless Edition

Who will win Super Bowl LVIII

• Kansas City Chiefs

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Philadelphia Eagles

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Buffalo Bills

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dallas Cowboys

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Miami Dolphins

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • San Francisco 49ers

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • Cincinnati Bengals

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Baltimore Ravens

• Jacksonville Jaguars

• New York Jets

• Detroit Lions

• Los Angeles Chargers

• Seattle Seahawks

• Pittsburgh Steelers

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Minnesota Vikings

• New Orleans Saints

• Atlanta Falcons

• Cleveland Browns

• New York Giants

• Denver Broncos

• Green Bay Packers

• Tennessee Titans

• New England Patriots

• Carolina Panthers

• Tampa Bay Buccaneers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
Oh boy. Another shitty team that Minnesota barely beat. We had 98. I guess that was it. The peak of my team in my lifetime was 25 fucking years ago and we still couldn't get a ring.

we suck again GIF

Every damn year.

Mortisfacio

I still expect the Bills to win this because the Giants offense simply can't do anything, but did not expect Allen to play soooo bad.

Mortisfacio

This apparently is not a hold or DPI? Guess you can just hold players jerseys now. Might only be allowed if the prior play was already flagged. Refs too tired to throw another flag.

Last edited:

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
I'm going to educate you Buffalo Bills haters.

If they call that penalty it's officially a ticky tack penalty and no one wants to watch the refs decide the game. Taron Johnson is a Dog and kittens can't hang with Dogs. Plus, if you look at the angle the ref was viewing the play, the gentle jersey readjustment wasn't visible from the zebras perspective.

icegif-920.gif

Mortisfacio

I'm going to educate you Buffalo Bills haters.

If they call that penalty it's officially a ticky tack penalty and no one wants to watch the refs decide the game. Taron Johnson is a Dog and kittens can't hang with Dogs. Plus, if you look at the angle the ref was viewing the play, the gentle jersey readjustment wasn't visible from the zebras perspective.

icegif-920.gif

"Pass interference is called if the defensive player contacts the offensive player while he is trying to catch the pass, unless the defender has turned his head to face the oncoming pass and is attempting to intercept it"

Textbook pass interference. Grabbing him while not turned around.

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
"Pass interference is called if the defensive player contacts the offensive player while he is trying to catch the pass, unless the defender has turned his head to face the oncoming pass and is attempting to intercept it"

Textbook pass interference. Grabbing him while not turned around.

Ticky tack.

That happens on 70+%of all pass attempts. You don't call that there. You let the players decide the game on the final play, not the referees. If it was more blatant then maybe you'd have a point but it was soooooo weak.

Last edited:

Mortisfacio

Ticky tack.

That happens on 70+%of all pass attempts. You don't call that there. You let the players decide the game on the final play, not the referees. If it was more blatant then maybe you'd have a point but it was soooooo weak.

That play is currently the top post on the NFL subreddit. It seems to be pretty widely agreed upon by 31 of 32 fanbases that was clear DPI.

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have list his mind." - Men_in_Boxes, after Taron Johnson made Darren Waller piss his pants.

The opinions of "redditors" (kitty cats) mean nothing. Be a dog.

12Goblins

Lil’ Gobbie
Ticky tack.

simone-biles-gymnastics.gif

he's literally holding him through the ENTIRE end zone :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Giants offense really gifted that game to the Bills. How stupid was that to run the ball on the last play of the first half but then pass the ball on the last play of the second. What did these guys smoke ffs?

12Goblins

Lil’ Gobbie
First 5 yards happens on every press coverage. Make excuses for Darren Waller all you want, but he's a 6'6" kitty cat who felt the heat from a 5'11" Dog. This is a mans league.
duno, guy handled it like a pro

unlike some that have to cheat in order to beat arguably the worst team in the NFL xd

Thaedolus

This is the funniest breakdown I’ve seen since the Jomboy fight breakdown that went viral. “Look they havin a Devante conference why throw it there?” Fucking amazing. Got kicked outta bed for laughing and waking up my wife

Thaedolus

Raiders D today look like nobody taught a single one of them how to tackle in their entire lives, fucking traaaaash

Mortisfacio

Officiating seems to be especially bad this year. Eagles got away with multiple bad or no calls tonight to help bail them out of crucial down situations.

Last edited:

Lunarorbit

Gold Member
I remember having sympathy for Browns fans before they brought Watson in. Then they instantly sold their souls and supported Watson.

Now these same scrub ass fans are saying fuck deshaun only cause he sucks on the field.

An overwhelming majority of their fans supported him. Fuck haslam

Buffalo Sabres already a trainwreck. On the upswing and a playoff contender after 12 years of misery. They've started the season 2-4.

Cursed city.

I think the only pro championships they've won come from Buffalo Bandits lacrosse.
Yeah, but that doesn’t help the pain all that much.

Top Bottom