• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL '23/'24 |OT| Bradyless Edition

Who will win Super Bowl LVIII

• Kansas City Chiefs

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Philadelphia Eagles

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Buffalo Bills

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dallas Cowboys

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Miami Dolphins

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • San Francisco 49ers

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • Cincinnati Bengals

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Baltimore Ravens

• Jacksonville Jaguars

• New York Jets

• Detroit Lions

• Los Angeles Chargers

• Seattle Seahawks

• Pittsburgh Steelers

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Minnesota Vikings

• New Orleans Saints

• Atlanta Falcons

• Cleveland Browns

• New York Giants

• Denver Broncos

• Green Bay Packers

• Tennessee Titans

• New England Patriots

• Carolina Panthers

• Tampa Bay Buccaneers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bills are nowhere near contenders.
Twice a fourth down converted by a defensive flag.
Egale, Chiefs and Dolphins gonna have a field day on their games against them.

Mortisfacio

Bills are nowhere near contenders.
Twice a fourth down converted by a defensive flag.
Egale, Chiefs and Dolphins gonna have a field day on their games against them.

Eagles and Chiefs, sure, but Allen has a 9-2 record against Miami and just beat them by 28 points this year. This next one is at home, though. If Miami doesn't get some linemen back, they could fall hard. Offense doesn't look as good with 3 of 5 OLine out.

Mortisfacio

The eagles and chiefs? The refs sure want the chiefs to keep on winning lol

Have to get that Taylor Swift fanbase money. NFL script writers want a Kelce vs Kelce SB. In the final drive of the game, Chiefs down, a phantom holding penalty is called giving the Chiefs a new set of downs. No time left, Mahomes finds Kelce in the end zone to win the game. Taylor Swift takes the field, Kelce picks her up, all eyes and cameras on her. Press runs to greet them and Taylor lets us all know she'll be playing at next years Super Bowl. Super Bowl shatters viewership records and NFL execs make billions. It has been foretold.

Last edited:

Mortisfacio

mUPLJJH.jpg

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
I'd much rather the dolphins win. I really hope the chiefs don't make it to the Superbowl. It'd turn into the swiftybowl

Edit: Holy shit Minnesota is on their third-string quarterback now. lmao. At least we'll get a good draft pick this coming year.

Last edited:

ebevan91

That was the most Dallas Cowboys game ever. They actually outplayed the Eagles for a good part of the game while getting fucked over by penalties, until the very end when they finally started getting calls going their way which gave them a chance. Then they imploded on the final handful of plays. They were at the 6 yard line!

They should've kicked the FG on that 4th & 8 to make it a 2 point game, then on that final drive all they would've needed was a FG to win, and it would've been a very short one. Also Dak not converting on that 2 point conversion. Gotta do better than that. Dallas shot themselves in the foot probably a dozen times in that game. The guy catching the ball on the goal line. The stupid face mask on the kickoff. The kicker kicking out of bounds. So many stupid mistakes.

Last edited:

Mortisfacio

Are the Bills frauds? 5-4, can't beat good teams on the road and can't even beat "bad" teams like the Zach Wilson Jets or the Mac Jones Patriot's.

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
Bills offense is unstoppable when they go 5 wide with Josh Allen the running QB. They just went to it too late. Scaring the crap out of the entire league is a W in my book. Bengals enjoy your pyrrhic victory.

BazookaBadger

Gold Member
I think I've seen enough of Ken Dorsey as OC to say he's not it. The Bills offense has looked underwhelming for 2 seasons now. Inconsistency being the big problem here.

Also Arthur Smith should get the McDaniels treatment at some point. Losing to a QB who had to be told what formations the team lines up in, IN THE HUDDLE, is embarrassing. He is fortunate he plays the likes of Carolina twice a year. The NFC south is a shit show.

Moneal

I don't know if any of the teams in the AFC East are good. The only good win outside the division is The Jets over the Eagles. Fins blow out bad team's and can't beat a team with a winning record. Bills play at the level of their opponent. If the Jets win tomorrow, they will be tied for 1st. The only team I have a good idea of is the Pats and they are just bad.

Lots of surprisingly good games yesterday. Did school work during SNF so idk about that one. Dallas/Philly was great. I’m sure Dallas will win the home game.

Started 1-4 in my big money fantasy league but I’m about to go to 5-4 and third place 😁

BazookaBadger

Gold Member
Bills were 2nd in yards per game as well as points per game last year.

This year they are 5th in yards per game and 5th in points per game.

If that's underwhelming...

Over half of their points were scored in three games this year, they have played 9 games so far. That is the definition of inconsistent lol.

They have the same problem Miami has, they pummel bad teams, then they shit the bed against good teams. You cant play Washington and LV every week.

ebevan91

Lots of surprisingly good games yesterday. Did school work during SNF so idk about that one. Dallas/Philly was great. I’m sure Dallas will win the home game.

Started 1-4 in my big money fantasy league but I’m about to go to 5-4 and third place 😁

I started 1-0 but then lost 6 straight. Now I'm 3-6 after tonight. I have Herbert and Ekeler left and my opponent has nobody and I have a 23 point lead.

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
Over half of their points were scored in three games this year, they have played 9 games so far. That is the definition of inconsistent lol.

They have the same problem Miami has, they pummel bad teams, then they shit the bed against good teams. You cant play Washington and LV every week.

Inconsistent, sure. Underwhelming...eh.

Top Bottom