• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL '23/'24 |OT| Bradyless Edition

Who will win Super Bowl LVIII

• Kansas City Chiefs

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Philadelphia Eagles

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Buffalo Bills

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dallas Cowboys

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Miami Dolphins

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • San Francisco 49ers

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • Cincinnati Bengals

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Baltimore Ravens

• Jacksonville Jaguars

• New York Jets

• Detroit Lions

• Los Angeles Chargers

• Seattle Seahawks

• Pittsburgh Steelers

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Minnesota Vikings

• New Orleans Saints

• Atlanta Falcons

• Cleveland Browns

• New York Giants

• Denver Broncos

• Green Bay Packers

• Tennessee Titans

• New England Patriots

• Carolina Panthers

• Tampa Bay Buccaneers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
arnold-schwarzenegger-no-chance.gif

diffusionx

Gold Member
I would say the broncos are back but as they only beat the bills...
i have no evidence of this but I picked the Broncos to win this game straight up. They also beat the Chiefs, and lost the first 2 games of the year by a combined three points. The game against the overrated Dolphins totally clouded the reality of this team which is that they're pretty good and Payton is a damn good coach who fixed the issues that he was calling out in the offseason.

12Goblins

Lil’ Gobbie
never wana hear anybody put allen up there with mahomes hurts and burrow ever again xd

Last edited:

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief and Nosiest Dildo Archeologist
never wana hear anybody put allen up there with mahomes hurts and burrow ever again xd
All three mentioned have been to Super Bowls, so who ever put Allen in the same class?

He's B tier for now, but if he can ever get his head out of his ass, he can become elite.

SpiceRacz

McDermott will be out at the end of the year. There'll be more and better coaches available by then. Potentially Jim Harbaugh and Bellichick. Firing the OC feels like more of a hail mary attempt to make this thing work.

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
Fate works against a talented team every year. This year, fate has chosen the Bills to bully. What a flukey game.

I don't know who this guy is, but he perceives the game on a level most can't even fathom. Looks like he was absolutely right.

I would like to meet him one day.

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
People bring up the Four Falls of Buffalo as if fans should be embarrassed. In reality, it was an unreal time to be living in Buffalo. You'll never know the love and admiration a city can have for a team like Buffalo had with that Bills group. I truly feel bad for y'all.

Thaedolus

Raiders are the biggest underdog going into tomorrow. I might have to head down to Vegas next week if they pull it off

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
People bring up the Four Falls of Buffalo as if fans should be embarrassed. In reality, it was an unreal time to be living in Buffalo. You'll never know the love and admiration a city can have for a team like Buffalo had with that Bills group. I truly feel bad for y'all.
No. "Luck" is bullshit. That is all.

Thaedolus

Raiders get the ball with 2 minutes to the half and run it up the middle 3 times for a 3 and out. That’s some Josh McDaniels shit

West Texas CEO

I'm ready for some Thanksgiving football, and the Cowboys-Redskins is a classic matchup.

It should be fun.

giphy.gif

I've never seen a QB flop and cry for flags to be thrown in a contact sport more than that guy.
But for one blud's pretty consistent:
For every second TD he throws, you can always count on him to follow up with an interception.

Also, Bills record looking like they are already done with the hard matchups but the actual good NFL teams are going to have a field day with them in the upcoming weeks.

Also looking forward to the game tonight. I see the Eagles winning despite KC playing at home.

Last edited:

12Goblins

Lil’ Gobbie
that was maybe the worst shit Ive ever seen. KC receivers can't catch anything to save their lives. Eagles looking mediocre as fuck. Disgusting game

West Texas CEO

KC receivers can't catch anything to save their lives.
yeah, if you're a Chiefs fan, I can see how concerning this is.
Mahomes is a magician, but it's all for nothing if KC's wide receivers can't catch anything.
They can't even catch a cold.

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
Reminder...Bills point differential is almost 2x higher than the Eagles point diff on the season.

Numbers kill narratives.

Mortisfacio

Reminder...Bills point differential is almost 2x higher than the Eagles point diff on the season.

Numbers kill narratives.

Bills losses:

22-16 vs Jets

25-20 vs Jags

29-25 vs Pats

24-18 vs Bengals

24-22 vs Broncos

The concern with the Bills is Josh Allen is the since 2018 turnover champion, they've lost to 3 bad teams (Zach Wilson Jets, Mac Jones Pats and a Broncos team that allowed a historic 70 points scored on them earlier this season). The Bills are not currently in the playoff seeding, but are on the bubble. They still have a bye week so a chance for some of these other teams to get an additional win ahead. They also have the 4th toughest remaining schedule.

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
Bills losses:

22-16 vs Jets

25-20 vs Jags

29-25 vs Pats

24-18 vs Bengals

24-22 vs Broncos

The concern with the Bills is Josh Allen is the since 2018 turnover champion, they've lost to 3 bad teams (Zach Wilson Jets, Mac Jones Pats and a Broncos team that allowed a historic 70 points scored on them earlier this season). The Bills are not currently in the playoff seeding, but are on the bubble. They still have a bye week so a chance for some of these other teams to get an additional win ahead. They also have the 4th toughest remaining schedule.

All one score losses.

Broncos got another good win last weekend too so they might be decent. Actually, if you look at all their losses this year, they've been incredibly close games except for the Miami game.

Too many people rely on record to determine who's good and who's not. You really have to read the language of the universe to decipher who's been unlucky and who's genuinely bad.

As for Josh Allen not being one of, if not THE best QBs in the league?

morgan-freeman-good-luck.gif

Top Bottom