• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Conference Championships |OT| MS Paint edition because of lazy/busy hipsters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nameless

Cutler/flacco/Romo contracts are the standard now for a franchise qb, unless Kaep happens to be a generous guy there is no reason for him not to get a contract like that, especially if they win the sb.

Cutler's deal fucked a lot of teams going forward, as it set the Franchise QB $$$ bar low--more so than Flacco's. Atleast Stafford has inflated numbers to point to, Cutler doesn't even have that. Kap & Wilson are already better than he is. Unless the league rapidly begins to trend away from giving mid-tier QBs super star money both guys are going to get their hundred million.

Ughh this is gonna be rough. Love the pats, love Tom, just not convinced we can take the broncs here. We'll see how it all plays out. Been on a sort of blackout just waiting for it to arrive.

Yeah well we will know in few hours brother. I don't know who it was but during the regular season before the Broncos game, someone did mention we can beat the Broncos at home in playoffs/afc championship.

Hunter S.

I bet Chan is rooting for the Broncos because despite his jaded demeanor. He knows the Broncos represent the best of humanity, while the Patriots represent terror, selfishness, the state of being a degenerate, and psychotic behavior.

rando14

Sup. Who is gettin banned today!

iMW2xbCEVvC3G.gif

:p

rando14

Dam i heard that Im the Man song and I saw Russell Wilson but it just ended up being a shitty ESPN promo!!

Wheres my boy's Beats commercial!! :mad:

Nameless

Broncos 30
Patriots 23

49ers - 24
Seahawks - 6

Like I told my pops I don't think this will be a close game. Either we're going to get shat on like our last two vists to Seattle, or we're going to waltz in there and run shit, like that Alexander The Great primetime game several years back. For the sake of making a prediction, I'm picking the good guys. Key to the game, aside from the usual stuff, will be big plays amid the chaos. This is where Wilson scares me. Rusty has ridiculous accuracy deep, and we have Donte Whither. Overall I'm oddly calm compared to most playoff games. Not quite sure what to make of that.

Declaring my allegiance for today. Go Broncos! Go Seahawks! Eat some papa john's, smoke some reefer, slam down some adderall! Woooooooo

Sanjuro

PIZZA TIME!

ixW2oWIGGAZjT.gif

Got a 17" Italian sausage, meatball, pepperoni, olive, green pepper, and onion pizza. Cooked well done.

One way or the other, I will die.

Pats fans if Broncos win.

Tabris is gonna troll the shit out of them (they always fall for it).

Half of them will probably disappear if they lose anyway.

If im posting during the game i usually stay even after. However, I think it is a better idea to leave rather than trash talk.

If the Pats get blown out I will be severely disappointed.

Well that would be really disappointing. I do not wish to see that at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom