• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Conference Championships |OT| MS Paint edition because of lazy/busy hipsters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabris

peyton-manning-pointing.jpg

Nameless

You hear that? 

That’s the mating call of the Seahawks. They want to fuck us! Well, I haven’t had a good fuck in weeks. I’m ready for one. They say that every Niner-GAF man is worth a dozen from the AFC. You think they’re right? We die today, brothers. We die bleeding from 100 wounds, with arrows in our necks and spears in our guts. But our war cries will echo through eternity. They will sing about the battle of Century Link until Candlestick Park has slipped beneath the waves. Every man, woman and child will know who we were and how long we stood. FMT and Doomsayer,  Kaeptain and Draekon, Duff and methodman. Niner-GAF warriors will cry out our names as they leap onto the shores of Heron's Head and Mccovey. Mothers will name their sons for us! Girls will think of us with their lovers inside them!  And whoever kills that fucking Baltimore Larry will stand in Gold above the walls of Levi! 

WHAT IS DEAD MAY NEVER DIE!!

1762b71b270672af43f0b6566d5930f6.gif

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
lol lease let this happen

Consolation prize if either the Niners or Seahawks win the Superbowl....someone is going to get overpaid and it's going to be amazing.

Both of those teams have way too much talent to sustain and pay over the next several years!

if kap is going to be paid $20 mil a year for winning the superbowl then i hope kap will be paid $20 mil a year

i wish we were the first game today! i'm tired of waiting!

tom_brady_uggs_bus.png

Girl you can tell everybody
Yeah you can tell everybody
Go ahead and tell everybody
I'm the man, I'm the man, I'm the man
Yes I am, yes I am, yes I am
I'm the man, I'm the man, I'm the man

tom_brady_uggs_bus.png

Girl you can tell everybody
Yeah, you can tell everybody
Go ahead and tell everybody
I'm the bitch, I'm the bitch, I'm the bitch,
And so rich, and so rich, and so rich,
I'm the bitch, I'm the bitch, I'm the bitch...
Fixed.

Afrikan

Dude has done more than Cutler and Romo have done in their careers up to this point. With the money these guys are getting, not shocked by this news.

and that rookie contract helped us out these past few years. It's not like when we payed Alex alot of money upfront.

One of the Strongest Arms in the league
One of the fastest QBs in the league
seems mentally tough most of the time
is a team player
can be really accurate with his passes...bullets (was really accurate last year)

seems dura.... I'll leave that alone.

but yeah, mostly all the other things he needs to improve on, can be. He has only started alittle over one season. But has played well in the Playoffs. On the road no less. Also in situations where we couldn't run the ball (Falcons game)

If I had to choose between being guaranteed one Super Bowl, then overpaying my QB and weakening my chances at further bowls, or not winning the Super Bowl and not giving the QB that big deal, I'd still take the SB.

They're are 31 other teams in the league and about 10 have a legit shot at winning it all every year. You could pay Kap 1 cent a year and still have things not break your way and you end up never getting another shot.

Talamius

If I had to choose between being guaranteed one Super Bowl, then overpaying my QB and weakening my chances at further bowls, or not winning the Super Bowl and not giving the QB that big deal, I'd still take the SB.

They're are 31 other teams in the league and about 10 have a legit shot at winning it all every year. You could pay Kap 1 cent a year and still have things not break your way and you end up never getting another shot.

Tell me about it. Haven't won a playoff game since the '05 playoffs.

No doubt in my mind Cam is going to command a huge deal, and IMO we should pay it.

ShaneB

This is awesome, get ready brothers!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsmQ2uwItKU

Rough translation is basically:

The heroes of the country get together and everyone wants to be the best.
Two battles will decide who can claim the throne.

This is what happens when you combine Game of Thrones with the NFL Playoffs:

http://deadspin.com/austrian-tv-game-of-thrones-nfl-playoffs-promo-is-amazi-1504525223

Missed this earlier, really frickin awesome!

Raiders Charles Woodson had a very funny point about Patriots Tom Brady this morning on NFL Network:

"Let's just get this out of the way," Woodson said. "If they make the correct call -- which they did at first, then they overturned it -- this (10)-game playoff streak that Tom Brady has? It never happened. Tom Brady owes me his house. I'm the reason why he's married to who he's married to. I'm a reason for a lot of that. Everything. Because they overturned that call.
"Tom. C'mon now. 'Fess up. It was a fumble. It's still a fumble."

Woodson speaking the truth.

Eleuin

yup, five years of mediocrity for a SB win? worth it

exactly. kap is going to get a big pay increase whether he wins the superbowl or doesn't win the superbowl this year. rather get the superbowl victory, pay a little more and deal with it.

people also assume kap will get no better. i know it has been done plenty in the past (most recently with tebow) but look at steve young early in his career: stared down receivers, didn't go through his progressions and took off way too early. now i'm not suggesting that kap is going to be a hall of fame QB but i'm also not willing to say kap will never get any better.

Afrikan

Why not win the SB and then let Harbaugh develop another cheap QB while maintaining high talent at other positions?

you guys are up next season with Russell... be our guest. I'm sure Pete can draft someone else in the 3rd round again and make them compete and take over for that #1 spot.

I, on the other hand...I'm done going through QBs like Cody Pickett, Troy Smith, Nate Davis, David Carr, Trent Dilfer, Jesus Tolzien, Chris Weinkie dinkie do, etc.

Nori Chan

Fmt if kaep wins you a SuperBowl you have to tell Alex smith that kaep is better than him and that you have accepted his tatted cock into your anus

Hunter S.

Patriots fight Song!

What do we have?

No Aarron the mudering Patriot.

What do we have?

A Gronk made of glass.

What do we have?

Welker in Mile High!!!

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
congrats
?
of course congrats. Spent a week in Barbados, was freaking beautiful. Got some great shots for my photography and most importantly spent a week with my wife in a beautiful location.

Congrats on the marriage and honeymoon.

I was on gaf during my honeymoon in Cancun but only because the lock out had just ended and the Eagles were signing every available FA.

thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom