• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Conference Championships |OT| MS Paint edition because of lazy/busy hipsters

Status
Not open for further replies.

brentech

you guys are up next season with Russell... be our guest. I'm sure Pete can draft someone else in the 3rd round again and make them compete and take over for that #1 spot.

I, on the other hand...I'm done going through QBs like Cody Pickett, Troy Smith, Nate Davis, David Carr, Trent Dilfer, Jesus Tolzien, Chris Weinkie dinkie do, etc.

Shawn Hill gets no love.

Spinluck

Woodson speaking the truth.

I've always liked Woodson.

It's bad enough that most Pats lifelongs just watch the America's Games about their fraudulent Superbowls to pretend they were part of those SBs (probably didn't watch any of the SBs live), and probably don't remember that play.

But what's worse are probably the fans that deny the truth Woodson is speaking.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
yup, five years of mediocrity for a SB win? worth it

Maybe if you have a mediocre quarterback who happens to win one (Flacco).

When you have Aaron Rodgers, just one win feels wrong and every season when you don't win is a disappointment. Green Bay has not one but two "once in a lifetime" quarterbacks and we only have two Superbowl wins to show for it so far. When you've won 11 championships before those two came along, just one each is setting the bar low!

Greg

of course congrats. Spent a week in Barbados, was freaking beautiful. Got some great shots for my photography and most importantly spent a week with my wife in a beautiful location.
sounds like a great time

Well before football starts The Last of Us won game of the year and it wasn't even close lol
I didn't play a single game on that list

I'm glad NFL-GAF exists

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Fans are starting to arrive at the stadium in Denver.

tRPLzY7.gif

DMczaf

I will take this last decade of shit all over again for that 1 SB win. It was worth it! Because you can never....EEEEVVVVERRRRR take that away from us!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I still can't believe Shaun Hill couldn't find a job starting somewhere in the league...he was often easily the best quarterback holding a clipboard on gameday.

Talamius

I didn't play a single game on that list

I'm glad NFL-GAF exists

Working through the bonus worlds of Mario 3D World now and can honestly say it was worth the purchase.

Haven't played Bioshock or TLOU and not a lot of desire to. Most of my gaming these days is indie stuff on PC, 3D World aside.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I still can't believe Shaun Hill couldn't find a job starting somewhere in the league...he was often easily the best quarterback holding a clipboard on gameday.

He is good friends with Stafford and I think has enjoyed mentoring him as he's grown up.

God forbid Stafford goes down next season, we always have Option B.) Unleash the Dragon.

Dude has done more than Cutler and Romo have done in their careers up to this point. With the money these guys are getting, not shocked by this news.

That doesn't mean he is worth $18m. Cutler, Flacco and Romo have terrible contracts.

49ers are dead last in pass attempts, meaning they don't rely on Kaepernick's arm to win - paying him like a top-5 QB is a mistake and will definitely weaken their team overall.

Nameless

Man Tedy Bruschi is way too much of a homer for a commentator. Rodney Harrison is at least slightly balanced.

Bruschi is terrible. Speaks only in cliches and platitudes. He's definitely one of the many inspirations behind Bill Simmons' 'Talking Head Guy'.

Cutler/flacco/Romo contracts are the standard now for a franchise qb, unless Kaep happens to be a generous guy there is no reason for him not to get a contract like that, especially if they win the sb.

Still undecided whether I'd rather have the Seachickens lose today and not even get to the SB or get there and choke without their city full of skirts screaming the game in their favor.

yuraya

Predictions time

Patriots 35
Broncos 34

Belichik knows what Omaha means,

9ners 10
Hawks 24

Seahawks at home just too strong against 9ners in the past.

Eleuin

Maybe if you have a mediocre quarterback who happens to win one (Flacco).

When you have Aaron Rodgers, just one win feels wrong and every season when you don't win is a disappointment. Green Bay has not one but two "once in a lifetime" quarterbacks and we only have two Superbowl wins to show for it so far. When you've won 11 championships before those two came along, just one each is setting the bar low!
Don't worry, by my logic we'll make the superbowl again in Aaron's final contract year!

Only to lose to Elway 2.0 :\

Afrikan

Cutler/flacco/Romo contracts are the standard now for a franchise qb, unless Kaep happens to be a generous guy there is no reason for him not to get a contract like that, especially if they win the sb.

NFL needs to increase Cap space if QBs like Cutler, Ryan, and Romo are getting contracts like these.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Ughh this is gonna be rough. Love the pats, love Tom, just not convinced we can take the broncs here. We'll see how it all plays out. Been on a sort of blackout just waiting for it to arrive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom