• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

JCizzle

Champ Bailey is out of his fucking mind, lol. However, the Denver staff might be even more disconnected from reality by believing his bullshit.

TheFatOne

Holy shit. I was 100% sure champ was going to intercept the ball. Just a great catch. Ravens could easily be up if Flacco makes one more throw.

eznark

Banned
Bailey was in good position there, just didn't react at all.

Remember that gif of Randy Moss not bothering to stop and just like coasting forward so he didn't have to turn? That's what that play reminded me of. Wilford Brimley has better reaction time.

Wynnebeck

Banned
Seriously though, with the way these teams' defenses are playing, I don't expect either of them to be able to defend the Pats come next week.

ari

Banned
I want to quit my shitty overnight job. My god my body aches. I like my boss though but i just got anther job offer. I might call in.

squicken

Fox may need to take over the defense. Del Rio is a fool to keep letting Champ get exposed like this. Put him on Boldin and double Smith

HoodWinked

untitled-17pgo3i.gif

torrey smith knew to get back inside and slowdown, then caught the ball at the absolute highest point and still catches it in stride. that catch was STUPID

TheFatOne

Bailey was in good position there, just didn't react at all.

Just perfect coverage, and he was looking back at the ball the entire time. I still can't believe he didn't even make a play on the ball. Had an easy interception if he reacts faster.
torrey smith knew to get back inside and slowdown, then caught the ball at the absolute highest point and still catches it in stride. that catch was STUPID

A great catch, but horrific defense at the end.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Seriously though, with the way these teams' defenses are playing, I don't expect either of them to be able to defend the Texans come next week.

I agree.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Wow, this is only the second-ever NFL playoff game where both teams had 21+ points at halftime. That's almost hard to believe. The other was Broncos-Raiders in 1994.

Canuck76

Banned
Flacco should air it out to Torrey smith more. Not only is dude outrunning people he's making some touch catches. When the bring the safety up top they should run rice more.

Still, i think Ravens have a good chance to take this. I don't think anybody expected this game to be tied at the half

TheFatOne

Seriously though, with the way these teams' defenses are playing, I don't expect either of them to be able to defend the Pats come next week.

How easily you forget that the Pats defense made Mark Sanchez looke like a real NFL QB. Plus the Pats haven't won their first playoff game. Way to early to be penciling the Pats in the AFC championship game.

Top Bottom