• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

My god that kick was close.

Sidenote, if we defeat the Texans we will lose to the Ravens. We haven't beat a team with a bird logo this season.

THANK GOD FOR MAKING SURE THAT I GOT AWAY WITH DOUBLE HOMICIDE AND LET ME PLAY THIS GAME SO WE COULD WIN!

Tabris

FUCK JOHN FOX. NEW JIM CALDWELL.

A) WHEN 3RD DOWN WITH A MINUTE AND A BIT LEFT IN THE GAME, LET PEYTON MANNING WIN YOU THE GAME
B) WHEN 35 SECONDS LEFT AND 2 TIMEOUTS, LET PEYTON MANNING WIN YOU THE GAME

GOD DAMN IT. FUCK YOU JOHN FOX.

exarkun

Denver were the frauds we all knew they were.

Cupcake schedule, no heart, they were lead by a defective robot.

Let the least fraudlent win! I made the Texans-Ravens comparison last week, lets see if it holds up!

Dragon

Banned
KY12Rl.jpg

Tebow - 1
Manning - 0

Tebow learned what it means to be fucked in last year's playoff game against the Pats.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
It really isn't a fluke though, Peyton Manning is a MONSTER choke artist. He'll get his regular season accolades as always, but can never get it done in the post season.

Seda

FUCK JOHN FOX. NEW JIM CALDWELL.

A) WHEN 3RD DOWN WITH A MINUTE AND A BIT LEFT IN THE GAME, LET PEYTON MANNING WIN YOU THE GAME
B) WHEN 35 SECONDS LEFT AND 2 TIMEOUTS, LET PEYTON MANNING WIN YOU THE GAME

GOD DAMN IT. FUCK YOU JOHN FOX.

They let Peyton lose the game

Fox definitely deserves to be fired. Pretty obvious he was a liability for this game. Manning could have gotten them in field goal range at the half or at the end of regulation. Denver D sucks dick. How are you going to lose a game with 35 points on the board?

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Now I have to root for the biggest frauds in the history of frauds...

let's go texans...

biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch

LJ11

Packers had it defended and they still get 15 yards or so.

Two guys in the area and they take bad angles, get caught flat footed.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I'll take a Ravens vs Texans AFC game

Seachickens vs GB as my NFC

What a SuperBowl it would be Texans vs Seachickens

Talon

Can't believe they weren't more aggressive in the fourth. Can't believe the secondary was so unprepared for the vertical passing game.

Top Bottom