• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

That Packers D is gonna have to wake up at some point if they wanna comeback from 14 down.
The defense can't wake up, because it's not sleeping. It's not pining. It's passed on. This defense is no more. It has ceased to be. It's expired and gone to meet its maker. This is a late defense. It's a stiff. Bereft of life, it rests in peace. If it weren't dressed in uniform and trotted out onto the field, it would be pushing up the daisies. It's rung down the curtain and joined the choir invisible. THIS IS AN EX-DEFENSE.

squicken

Im good with Capers going. Squickens right. The game has passed him by. We are being systematically picked apart.

Like someone else said, Kaep would struggle vs SF's D. But Capers seems so clueless. He has his guys in very disadvantageous positions. Maybe he has to scheme too much to hide talent issues, but it's more than that

GORE GORE GORE

67115_o.gif

Jarate

Banned
I really hope this makes draft a fucking ILB next to bishop

We havent replaced the tenacity of nick barnett, and that guy wasnt even that good

The defense can't wake up, because it's not sleeping. It's not pining. It's passed on. This defense is no more. It has ceased to be. It's expired and gone to meet its maker. This is a late defense. It's a stiff. Bereft of life, it rests in peace. If it weren't dressed in uniform and trotted out onto the field, it would be pushing up the daisies. It's rung down the curtain and joined the choir invisible. THIS IS AN EX-DEFENSE.
Lol

TheFatOne

Seriously, it's not that unlikely that the Pats, Niners and Hawks advance to the Championship Games.

We lost to all the remaining teams then.

Pats can beat any of the teams remaining. Feel good about their chances against the Seahawks. I would have to rewatch the Pats vs SF game before I tell you how I feel about them.

LJ11

Roman must have a deal with someone, seemed like few teams chased after him, but you heard about McCoy's name constantly, doesn't seem like he's anything special. No clue what's going on with some teams, unless this dude has a job already locked up.

Brinbe

hahahaha, well-stated

Top Bottom