• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

NomarTyme

There is only one true gator.

For those shitting on Fox...

Vic Lombardi ‏@VicLombardi
Regarding the run on 3rd and late in the game, Manning said he actually made the decision to hand it to Hillman. Audible.

Yeah the game loss was on Manning for over managing games once again.

brentech

Score, 1 stop, score.

Not betting on it.

Possible.
Yeah, I have a shred of hope left, but it's basically laughing in my face right now.
Feel sick to my stomach. Not going to win it every year, obvious, but ugh, my fears have come to fruition.

Not only is their D more physical than us, but on offense they haven't even need to be physical as their QB is running wild on us.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
The defense can't wake up, because it's not sleeping. It's not pining. It's passed on. This defense is no more. It has ceased to be. It's expired and gone to meet its maker. This is a late defense. It's a stiff. Bereft of life, it rests in peace. If it weren't dressed in uniform and trotted out onto the field, it would be pushing up the daisies. It's rung down the curtain and joined the choir invisible. THIS IS AN EX-DEFENSE.

:jnc

ZetaEpyon

The defense can't wake up, because it's not sleeping. It's not pining. It's passed on. This defense is no more. It has ceased to be. It's expired and gone to meet its maker. This is a late defense. It's a stiff. Bereft of life, it rests in peace. If it weren't dressed in uniform and trotted out onto the field, it would be pushing up the daisies. It's rung down the curtain and joined the choir invisible. THIS IS AN EX-DEFENSE.

lol, thanks, i needed this

Wynnebeck

Banned
Man I knew I should have taken Cervantes advice and left when I had the chance. Now I'm depressed and nothing good can come from a depressed dick. :/

seanoff

Heat of the moment judgment. Fox has been good all year. McCoy is likely gone. Del Rio will be back. Who they hire in replacement of McCoy is the key here imo. Fox and new OC have to trust that they can go to the QB rather than the run when it matters.

Even with the picks, I trust Manning to lead us rather than the going to the conservative running game.

the last 3 minutes of regulation was UNFORGIVABLE. run up the guts 1yd, rinse repeat, rinse repeat, punt, have secondary get totally exposed, then with 31 secs to go and 2 time outs, KNEEL down.

Fuck off. if i was the owner the coaches wouldn't have made it to extra time.

Ill comfort myself by looking at the Vikings trophy case. It's like staring into the void. Very Zen.

This is how you know that even if the Packers lose, the Packers fans will remain in the thread. It's too much fun to tear down fans of lesser teams. /salute

Top Bottom