• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Draft 2015 |OT| With the First Pick in the 2015 NFL Draft…

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 4m4 minutes ago

Titans entertaining offers for top pick in 2nd round, No. 33. Top teams in round 2 all taking calls. One team interested in coming up: PITT.

Nameless

Arik armstead fucking sucks and I don't care what anyone else says

Yup. Definitely having Reggie McGrew/Kenton Balmer flash backs right now.

If we were going to waste a pick like that we might as well have selected Gordon and trotted out a 4 running back system with Gordon/Hyde/Bush/Kaepernick.

That's fine. There's decent corners all the way through.

I didn't think Dupree would be there at 22.

Corners are different. It seems no matter the year Corners go quickly, sometimes regardless of talent.

Titans entertaining offers for top pick in 2nd round, No. 33. Top teams in round 2 all taking calls. One team interested in coming up: PITT.

See this makes sense. They almost can't afford to wait until the third round. Need an impact corner ASAP.

RBH

Randy Gregory talks about not being selected in the 1st round:

CD7JiULUgAE1yy6.png:large

https://twitter.com/Rand_Getlin/status/594133792798973952

Furyous

Shout out to Ray for not mortgaging our future for Marcus. Are the Eagles pushing for Brett Hundley now? Anywhoo the second round holds a lot more intrigue than the first.

jakncoke

Banned

As long as we dont give up too much and what we take makes sense then im ok with it. Who we going target if say we take it? cb? make chuck punch his walls and balls and take landon collins?

Shout out to Ray for not mortgaging our future for Marcus. Are the Eagles pushing for Brett Hundley now? Anywhoo the second round holds a lot more intrigue than the first.

I would think they go Petty before Hundley, but who knows. I definitely think they get a QB this draft though.

Interesting stat about the WR the Eagles drafted: College Football Focus documented Agholor with a 76.3 percent catch rate, tops amongst receivers.

jwhit28

Any talk on what the Titans are getting out of this? Maybe whatever illness possessed Chip Kelly spread across Pennsylvania and the Titans end up with Antonio Brown.

Doorman

Posting to give some big shoutouts to Eagles nation for saving the Lions from themselves last night at the draft. Enjoy Nelson Agholor, while I enjoy the fact that it apparently forced us to go with a much smarter move overall, instead. Really curious now to see what they decide to prioritize in the second round, since the news about Agholor makes me worry that wide receiver is still being viewed in the front office as a bigger need than most outside folks.

Farooq

Banned
Fisher's twitter. Maybe, but we've really been stretching the definition of right kinda guy this offseason haven't we?

Lol, the first thing out of Garrett's mouth during last night's press conference was that Byron is a RKG.

I don't know, I get a sense that because they feel like they have a strong locker room they can bring in players with a troubled history and be okay.

Edit: Fish is usually spot on, so it will be interesting to watch. I hate trade ups and losing picks in the top 100, hope that they stay put.

I would think they go Petty before Hundley, but who knows. I definitely think they get a QB this draft though.

Interesting stat about the WR the Eagles drafted: College Football Focus documented Agholor with a 76.3 percent catch rate, tops amongst receivers.

I mean why settle with Bradford, Sanchez, Tebow, Barkley!

Colasante

My board for the Patriots today:

OGs La'el Collins, AJ Cann, TJ Clemmings, Jake Fisher, or Ali Marpet
SS/LB Landon Collins
LBs Bernardick McKinney, Denzel Perryman, or Eric Kendricks
RBs TJ Yeldon, Duke Johnson, or Ameer Abdullah
WRs Chris Conley or Devin Smith
DEs Randy Gregory or Eli Harold

If they can leave today with three of these players, I'll be a very happy boy.

Afrikan

Why do people keep predicitng the 49ers to draft a WR. Their WR need isn't quite that dire with Torrey Smith coming in

can't expect Boldin to continue to play at the level he has played these last few years...

and God forbid Torrey got hurt, we'd be assed out again...

personally I'd like a legit burner... second gear burner with our pick...instead of Green-Beckham....but I'll trust our front office, if we did get the big man.

I'd like to get Devin Smith or Chris Conley.

Panthers going defense with the first two picks?

And luxury picks at that? (DE is not a need, they still have a whole pen of pass rushers, hell they drafted Ealy last year for the very possibility of Hardy not coming back in 2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom