• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Draft 2016 |OT| Where One Gasmask Can Change a Career

Status
Not open for further replies.
TCU's Vaitai or McGovern from Missouri would both be solid targets for the Giants in the 4th. Higher on Vaitai to address RT and leave Hart at RG.

Edit: Ehinger might be higher on their board, too.

that's probably a good sign tbh

I AM CALM DAMNIT

I trust draft analysis on cornerbacks about as much as I trust Jed York to make good sound football decisions. Not much

Three draft profiles, one of these is Daryl Worley, the other two are
Richard Sherman and Justin Gilbert

But the point is you are saying other teams were on the bad list from the nfcs and not the panthers. So either their analysis is good or it isnt!

Such a great guy. Happy for Kave and Floyd, they deserve this for all the hard years
I have feelings mech ......
drakeohno1.png

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
BG how do you feel about that Browns chalk talk twitter account?

I followed it a few days ago but unfollowed, guy was acting way too smug for some reason about knowing what picks were...despite not having a clue.

Dammit! Miles gone, fuck! Pukes
BG how do you feel about that Browns chalk talk twitter account?

I followed it a few days ago but unfollowed, guy was acting way too smug for some reason about knowing what picks were...despite not having a clue.
I know I have a Twitter account but I honestly don't follow it that much. Most the tweets I see are gathered at Browns Reddit or OBR. Just recently starting searching for Browns stuff on Twitter so can't really talk much on it.

MechDX

Ryan Yessie
‏@RyanHPscout
Wasn't sure I was watching NFL draft until the analysis of the prospect started with "First of all he's going to plead not guilty."

WR! Suck it Farmer!
GlisteningExaltedIriomotecat.gif

Browns have now drafted more Wrs in this draft then the entire farmer years, maybe more then the last 3 years so far
Edit: they saying he might be a DB...

TheFatOne

I had RB as a the position of need after OT. Now we're looking at the sixth round for running backs.

Mitchell does look good, I'm just upset at the lack of a running back.

WR is a bigger need than RB. Pats have a mediocre RB in Blount, and if healthy they have a weapon in Lewis. Pats only have 1 reliable WR, and due to how he plays you can't count on him making it through the season in one piece. WR is a much bigger need on this team than RB. Getting Edelman 100+ catches is playing with fire. He's still an injury prone player, and if he goes down you are fucked at WR. We saw that last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom