• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Are there still people defending/marginalizing the Saints' bounty program after hearing that audio today? Shit is majorly fucked up.

I'm sure it's coming....

I still haven't seen any real proof of this whole 'bounty' thing.

That could be anyone. Show me the proof!

drew-brees_1571855c.jpg

Basically waiting on Drew Brees to say something idiotic.

LJ11

I'm not even mad. He can play OLB in a 4-3 Defense and ILB in a 3-4, and it's really Belichickian to take a former first rounder and to give him one last change. It's not like he will see the field a lot, he will take Guyton his place and by god everybody is a better LB than Gary motherfucking Guyton.

Another solid signing so the team is set depth wise and now Bill can pick all the players he wants in the draft.
Please do this for me, Bill!

Carpenter is the white Guyton.

snesfreak

Banned
When they shut out you pitiful excuse of an NFL team in '05 they didn't even use the camera's. They didn't even practice or meet up all week, because why would they even bother, it's not like they would ever lose to you guys.
We beat you in preseason in 07!
Bucs would try to film from the sideline if Josh didn't take up so much space. Can't film what you can't see!
This post is offensive towards people with weight problems!
Reported.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I love that the Patriots are 3-4 in the Super Bowl now!

They join other elite teams with 4 Super Bowl losses like the Vikings and the Bills!

I love that the Patriots are 3-4 in the Super Bowl now!

They join other elite teams with 4 Super Bowl losses like the Vikings and the Bills!

But they have more SB wins than the Bucs,Jets,Bills,Vikings,Lions,,Falcons,Jags,Panthers,Eagles,Texans,Browns,Bengals,Ravens,Seahawks,Cardinals,Titans,and the Chargers combined.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
God knows, if they finally wise up and start him on the D-Line, I bet he'd pose a real threat.

Is the quarterback throwing tacos and covered in taco sauce?

But they have more SB wins than the Bucs,Jets,Bills,Vikings,Lions,,Falcons,Jags,Panthers,Eagles,Texans,Browns,Bengals,Ravens,Seahawks,Cardinals,Titans,and the Chargers combined.

Green Bay has more wins than the Patriots.

Oh and:

Aw5vk.jpg

snesfreak

Banned
Yes, he included those.
We'll win 3 preseason games, and 13 regular season games.
Cheatriots won't make the playoffs.
Aints will barely win 5 games.
Scam will scam his way to 8 wins, but it won't enough.
Cowardly will do nothing, and miss the playoffs like he's supposed to.

This dude still around? I think he managed to get his uniform dirty like once in his entire career, as a LB!

Yes, the man who cost us the 49ers game last year. Good luck with that.

Cmon now, he really isn't that bad. He played well in clean up duty and nickel packages. And don't forget he is the one who started the run against Dallas to steal that game away. Without his pick 6, we probably would have been blown out instead of rallying

Junie12

I'm afraid to post on gaming side at ALL.
No matter what the thread is about, fuck that bullshit.

Gaming side is fine as long as you avoid the console wars bullshit, like I only post on threads about my favorite games and FGC threads, so I don't get involved in any fanboy drivel.

bionic77

So you need proof? Show me proof of 'spygate'.
I believe the NFL did an investigation and found them guilty.

I believe the Georgia police did the same thing with Ben and said there was not enough evidence to proceed even with charges.

That's the difference between guilty and not guilty.

Do you want me to explain the difference between hot and cold now?

Gaming side is fine as long as you avoid the console wars bullshit, like I only post on threads about my favorite games and FGC threads, so I don't get involved in any fanboy drivel.

Bingo. Just don't let the ridiculous comments some people spew get to you. Its easy to be an internet tough guy. Just stay to dedicated game threads that interest you and such

Top Bottom