• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

LQX

who?

fMyg6.png

NYG/J

Vyer

Man, if someone actually did that and it wasn't pigeon himself that would suck.

Not helping!

I was thinking of getting a 2 with one of those Logitech keyboard case things, to take notes in class come september, it's better than carrying a laptop around with me all day again plus the battery lasts longer.

But it might seem practical now, but I'm afraid it won't work as good as a laptop.

And my money tree won't grow forever.

?

Yeah, I'm not sure how it will work out on the school side, depends on what you do I suppose. (I don't do much word processing for work). but i think there are quite a few keyboards that should be compatible IIRC. You could even go with a standard folding stand/case and any keyboard too if that's easier. I've seen a couple of people with that setup in offices I've been in and they seem to like it.

jakncoke

Banned
I wonder why Pidgeon quit. Perhaps he was drunk and having some sort of revelation of how much lost time neogaf has incurred on his life.

Pidgeon bit the dust, eh? The most diplomatic way to account suicide possible.

If I was him, I would've concocted a story about how my girlfriend was missing, and my girlfriend's sister had been raped and murdered and they found my girlfriend's car in a ditch with all the windows busted out. And my girlfriend's friend told me, "I should go ly dow."

There was no resurrection for Jbaird that day

NYG/J?

That's crazy..

Regards,

CS

PS: Go Tide/Tigers, Yanks/Sox, Lakers/Celtics, USA/Russia, Chocolate/vanilla, apple/microsoft, blondes/brunettes, and Xbox360/Sony fanboys!!!!!!!!

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
NYJ/J?

That's crazy..

Regards,

CS

PS: Go Tide/Tigers, Yanks/Sox, Lakers/Celtics, USA/Russia, Chocolate/vanilla, apple/microsoft, blondes/brunettes, and Xbox360/Sony fanboys!!!!!!!!

Blondes and brunettes can coexist. In fact, it's been my experience that this is a preferable situation.

bigosc2k

Banned
Happy Zombie Jesus Day NFL-GAF yes I know I'm going to hell for that statement and only 19 Johnny Unitas days away from the NFL draft

Top Bottom