• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

Greg

Love The Departed.

Not as much as some of Scorsese's recent shit like The Aviator and Gangs of New York but dn fine movie.

Also Vera Farmiga's ass.
show me all the blueprints show me all the blueprints show me all the blueprints show me all the blueprints show me all the blueprints show me all the blueprints show me all the blueprints show me all the blueprints show me all the blueprints show me all the blueprints show me all the blueprints show me all the blueprints show me all the blueprints show me all the blueprints show me all the blueprints show me all the blueprints

show me all the blueprints show me all the blueprints show me all the blueprints show me all the blueprints show me all the blueprints show me all the blueprints show me all the blueprints show me all the blueprints show me all the blueprints show me all the blueprints show me all the blueprints show me all the blueprints show me all the blueprints show me all the blueprints show me all the blueprints show me all the blueprints

Come in with the milk. Come in with the milk. Come in with the milk. Come in with the milk. Come in with the milk. Come in with the milk. Come in with the milk. Come in with the milk. Come in with the milk. Come in with the milk. Come in with the milk. Come in with the milk.

Come in with the milk. Come in with the milk. Come in with the milk. Come in with the milk. Come in with the milk. Come in with the milk. Come in with the milk. Come in with the milk. Come in with the milk. Come in with the milk. Come in with the milk. Come in with the milk.

Cheesy Gordita Crunch Cheesy Gordita Crunch Cheesy Gordita Crunch Cheesy Gordita Crunch Cheesy Gordita Crunch Cheesy Gordita Crunch Cheesy Gordita Crunch Cheesy Gordita Crunch Cheesy Gordita Crunch Cheesy Gordita Crunch Cheesy Gordita Crunch Cheesy Gordita Crunch

snesfreak

Banned
You're missing some for the Bucs, but I can't even remember who :jnc
Also, put Cajunator under the Falcons.
edit: Mindlog and Zee-Row

Minnesota Lynx, defending WNBA champions!

Haha when I went to Lambeau last year for the Packer Viking game the folks in front of me and my friends had a sign that said, "HEY GREENBAY! WHERES YOUR WNBA CHAMPIONSHIP?".

The twins have no excuse though, they are supposed to be a good team. Like I said though, long season. Plus the two M's are back, hopefully they can hit their stride.

Unrelated note: Im drinking some chinese beer my liquor store had in stock. Yanjing.

Lead flavor!

Nothing like drinking alone the night before Easter in your college apartment.

This chinese beer tastes fucking gross. I just opened it. You can smell it as soon as you take off the cap.

Bleegh.

Im still gonna drink it

IMG_0200.jpg

Fox318

Missing Meier from the bucs.
who?
Me. Bills.

fMyg6.png

Afc East

New England Patriots ( 17 ) - Alligatorjandro , Dutch Patriot , Milchjon , Sanjuro Tsubaki , Tom Penny, TheFatOne , Big-E, Bread , Dragon, Lunchbox , HowardRoark, ATF487, ActStriker, Case , msdstc , FlawlessCowboy , Heavy

New York Jets ( 6 ) - Fox318 , darkside31337, bob_arctor , talisayNon , captmcblack, Not a Jellyfish

Miami Dolphins ( 7 ) - TheDrizzlerJ11 , Jason's Ultimatum ,Wrayfield , jergrah, ph33nix , Miami Wesker, Junie12

Buffalo Bills (7 ) - LJ11 , WanderingWind , Mifune , OnPoint , Raistlin, Onix , CrankyJay, UberTag, Trey

Afc North

Pittsburgh Steelers ( 12 ) - Jakncoke , DeaconKnowledge , bionic77 , chuckddd , Spectral Glider , AngmarsKing701 , DeathbyVolcano , 789shadow ,
Crazymoogle , harSon , ramirez , marleyman

Baltimore Ravens ( 6 ) - BaltimoreLarry , Nakazato , crimzonflame , DarienA , Bolt Vanderhuge , Draft

Cincinati Bengals ( 4 ) - vas_a_morir, firex , coldplay619 , nateeasy

Cleveland Browns ( 6 ) - Wes , hiryu , jdez15(mother approval pending), Oozer3993, Kave_Man , SlackAdjuster

Afc West

Denver Broncos (7 ) - Godslay , GraveRobberX , HarryDemeanor , Troll, Red13th, Chiggs, H1NCH ,

Kansas City Chiefs ( 3 ) - Pantherlotus , DuaneCunningham , MalleyMal

Oakland Raiders ( 4) - Bill Murray , rorschach , NawidA , filler

San Diego Chargers ( 4 ) - Nightz , Hartt951 , Noriega , Saerk

Afc South

Houston Texans ( 7 ) - MechDX, smokey, miguel , captive , jmdajr, Vyer , Syracuse022

Indianapolis Colts ( 5 ) - Narag , LukeSmith , Skiptastic , SuperMalo , TheApatheticOne

Tennesee Titans ( 2 ) - The M.O.B, sf2fanatic

Jacksonville Jaguars ( 4 ) - Tamanon , iapetus, Zaraki_Kenpachi , Dre3001

-------------------------

Nfc East

Washington Redskins ( 5 ) - Ninja Scooter , mr2xxx , LiveWire , SonnyBoy , Ænima

Dallas Cowboys ( 8 ) - levious , pelicansurf , Sviatoslav, Somnia, Woodchuck, Enron , Zeke, cashman

Philedelphia Eagles ( 5) - yankeehater , effzee , CB3 , Brinbe , Konka

New York Giants ( 12 ) - Futurevoid , Wellington , BigAT, Nemesis121 , Striker , dschalter , thefrankman , Bluetsunami , neoemonk , d[-_-]b ,yankeeforever2 , h3ro

Nfc North

Green Bay Packers ( 14 ) - Eznark , Buckethead , Greg , wienke , mastershake , TheLegendary , Elfforkusu , ZZMitch , ConradCervantes , Az Greg , brentech, ink4n3 , _madtown , skip

Detroit Lions ( 9 ) - goldlion054 , beast786 , Plinko , WedgeX , Kosmo , PhoenixDark , Gaborn , Kastrioti , Doorman

Minnesota Vikings ( 7 ) - Slo, Eric Walton , BannedEpisode , TheJollyCorner , Annhog,smokeymcpot , PenguinPoacher

Chicago Bears ( 7 ) - cuevas, PhD. , yacobod , Equus Bellator Apex , MrBob,minx88 , Seda , khold, zychi, ajf009

Nfc South

Carolina Panthers ( 4 ) - Grover Cleveland , Bowser , Dynasty , LegendofJoe , Talamius

Tampa Bay Buccaneers ( 4 ) - snesfreak , I H8 Memes , DMczaf , mwsnatural

New Orleans Saints ( 5 ) - Cajunator , Big Baybee , Dirtbag , Themadcowtipper , CrunchyFrog

Atlanta Falcons (11 ) - Talon- , RBH , tmdorsey , Ceebs , DCX ,Lead Based Paint , storybook77 , B1gg_Randall , verbum , meadowrag , AndresON777

Nfc West

San Fransisco 49ers ( 10) - FrenchMovieTheme , Drakeon , Doomsayer , Corran Horn, bigosc2k , LevelNth , firen, GullyState, Devolution ,BeautifulMemory , XiaNaphryz

Arizona Cardinals ( 3 ) - BakedPigeon , Squall ASF , astrolad , Major_Lazer

St. Louis Rams ( 6 ) - squicken, nomartyme , souja , hokahey , overcast ,

Seattle Seahawks (3 ) - {Not me fuckers} - bluemax , Bishoptl , Hitoage , Vesmir

bionic77

Did we ever get an explanation of what the $1000 vacuum cleaner does?

For that price it had better suck your dick and then make you a steak.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
who?

http://i.imgur.com/fMyg6.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

May I suggest adding a nifty NFL background instead of the transparency? Otherwise, fine work.

EDIT:
[quote="bionic77, post: 36745907"]Did we ever get an explanation of what the $1000 vacuum cleaner does?

For that price it had better suck your dick and then make you a steak.[/QUOTE]
I would've splurged the 10 bucks to replace the cord and then went on vacation. Call me crazy.

cashman

Banned

way of the future

Seen it. Love it.

Seen it. Meh.

I liked Adventures In Babysitting better. Elisabeth Shue is hotter than Seth Rogen, too.

Have you ever watched the show Kenny Vs Spenny?

I can guarantee you will laugh your ass off.

Its a semi-reality tv show where two roommates face off in challenges. It is horribly funny. I cant recommend it enough.

May I suggest adding a nifty NFL background instead of the transparency? Otherwise, fine work.

EDIT:

I would've splurged the 10 bucks to replace the cord and then went on vacation. Call me crazy.

Well, that was the plan, except when we pulled the handle off the fire had apparently gone all the way down the cord and into the motor and pretty much burned out everything. Sooooo.... didn't make a ton of sense to fix a 21 year old vacuum when it was gonna need all its guts.

Why did we go with the $1k Aerus? Because it'll last 20+ years, for one. I could probably buy three Dysons in the same amount of time and spend more than this one.

The point is... it's just another in a string of shitty things that are happening in 2012.

Worst. Year. Ever.

Top Bottom