• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

Why is Jdez not on any lists?

His mom hasn't approved him being on the internet yet.

Isn't he on the Browns list? He hasn't posted in A WHILE, anyway (since last preseason). I'm pretty sure he went and got himself perma'd for doing some stupid crap. Like getting into a heated argument over what's better: The Suite Life of Zack and Cody or iCarly.

jakncoke

Banned

Isn't he on the Browns list? He hasn't posted in A WHILE, anyway (since last preseason). I'm pretty sure he went and got himself perma'd for doing some stupid crap. Like getting into a heated argument over what's better: The Suite Life of Zack and Cody or iCarly.

He was back last I knew, or was that thing in your spoiler recent. I think he got dusted in NBA-age at one point for being crazy and never ending making Kyrie Irving and John Wall comparisons

iCarly is clearly superior.

snesfreak

Banned
Still not bigger than Freemans though.
bradying.jpg

He was back last I knew, or was that thing in your spoiler recent. I think he got dusted in NBA-age at one point for being crazy and never ending making Kyrie Irving and John Wall comparisons

I remember that.

jdez started to annoy the hell out of NBA-GAF (like he did us) and the usually mild-mannered blackace had to put a stop to it.

Even that was a while ago (December I think).

jakncoke

Banned
I think jdez holds the record though for most posts in a 3 day period where no game/major events took place. Dude posted like 400 times in 3 days.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Every time I see those pics of Brady, I'm reminded of the ass kicking they went through in the SB and all is right with the world.

Wes

venison crêpe
Got one of my mates interested in the NFL. He watched some of the playoffs and the superbowl, and he is going to come to the London game.

I told him to pick a team to follow.

He chose the flipping Ravens. SMH.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I think signs of old age are hitting me

Recently after every meal, I want to take a fucking nap

It never happened before, freaking me the fuck out

Damn I'm about to hit 32 in the summer, Jesus I'm getting old I know, but the onset of old people already being brought upon me is making me crazy

Also had my first Balls Splashdown ; ; last night, you know you're old when Gravity has done such a # on your nads, that your sack can touch the toilet water, FUCK MY LIFE!
I gotta dab dry my balls

GET OFF MY LAWN YOU DIRTY MONGRELS!

jakncoke

Banned
Got one of my mates interested in the NFL. He watched some of the playoffs and the superbowl, and he is going to come to the London game.

I told him to pick a team to follow.

He chose the flipping Ravens. SMH.

Maybe he can learn to hate the Ravens as much as #baltimorelarry

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I think signs of old age are hitting me

Recently after every meal, I want to take a fucking nap

It never happened before, freaking me the fuck out

Damn I'm about to hit 32 in the summer, Jesus I'm getting old I know, but the onset of old people already being brought upon me is making me crazy

Also had my first Balls Splashdown ; ; last night, you know you're old when Gravity has done such a # on your nads, that your sack can touch the toilet water, FUCK MY LIFE!
I gotta dab dry my balls

GET OFF MY LAWN YOU DIRTY MONGRELS!

Get over in the corner with snes!

Fox318

May I suggest adding a nifty NFL background instead of the transparency? Otherwise, fine work.
Its not perfect but something like this?

4gmpk.png

Afc East

New England Patriots ( 17 ) - Alligatorjandro , Dutch Patriot , Milchjon , Sanjuro Tsubaki , Tom Penny, TheFatOne , Big-E, Bread , Dragon, Lunchbox , HowardRoark, ATF487, ActStriker, Case , msdstc , FlawlessCowboy , Heavy

New York Jets ( 6 ) - Fox318 , darkside31337, bob_arctor , talisayNon , captmcblack, Not a Jellyfish

Miami Dolphins ( 7 ) - TheDrizzlerJ11 , Jason's Ultimatum ,Wrayfield , jergrah, ph33nix , Miami Wesker, Junie12

Buffalo Bills (7 ) - LJ11 , WanderingWind , Mifune , OnPoint , Raistlin, Onix , CrankyJay, UberTag, Trey

Afc North

Pittsburgh Steelers ( 12 ) - Jakncoke , DeaconKnowledge , bionic77 , chuckddd , Spectral Glider , AngmarsKing701 , DeathbyVolcano , 789shadow ,
Crazymoogle , harSon , ramirez , marleyman

Baltimore Ravens ( 6 ) - BaltimoreLarry , Nakazato , crimzonflame , DarienA , Bolt Vanderhuge , Draft

Cincinati Bengals ( 4 ) - vas_a_morir, firex , coldplay619 , nateeasy

Cleveland Browns ( 6 ) - Wes , hiryu , jdez15(mother approval pending), Oozer3993, Kave_Man , SlackAdjuster, CommonSense

Afc West

Denver Broncos (7 ) - Godslay , GraveRobberX , HarryDemeanor , Troll, Red13th, Chiggs, H1NCH ,

Kansas City Chiefs ( 3 ) - Pantherlotus , DuaneCunningham , MalleyMal

Oakland Raiders ( 4) - Bill Murray , rorschach , NawidA , filler

San Diego Chargers ( 4 ) - Nightz , Hartt951 , Noriega , Saerk

Afc South

Houston Texans ( 7 ) - MechDX, smokey, miguel , captive , jmdajr, Vyer , Syracuse022

Indianapolis Colts ( 5 ) - Narag , LukeSmith , Skiptastic , SuperMalo , TheApatheticOne

Tennesee Titans ( 2 ) - The M.O.B, sf2fanatic

Jacksonville Jaguars ( 4 ) - Tamanon , iapetus, Zaraki_Kenpachi , Dre3001

-------------------------

Nfc East

Washington Redskins ( 5 ) - Ninja Scooter , mr2xxx , LiveWire , SonnyBoy , Ænima

Dallas Cowboys ( 8 ) - levious , pelicansurf , Sviatoslav, Somnia, Woodchuck, Enron , Zeke, cashman

Philedelphia Eagles ( 5) - yankeehater , effzee , CB3 , Brinbe , Konka , JABEE

New York Giants ( 12 ) - Futurevoid , Wellington , BigAT, Nemesis121 , Striker , dschalter , thefrankman , Bluetsunami , neoemonk , d[-_-]b ,yankeeforever2 , h3ro

Nfc North

Green Bay Packers ( 14 ) - Eznark , Buckethead , Greg , wienke , mastershake , TheLegendary , Elfforkusu , ZZMitch , ConradCervantes , Az Greg , brentech, ink4n3 , _madtown , skip

Detroit Lions ( 9 ) - goldlion054 , beast786 , Plinko , WedgeX , Kosmo , PhoenixDark , Gaborn , Kastrioti , Doorman , The Insane Dufresne , NihonTiger90

Minnesota Vikings ( 7 ) - Slo, Eric Walton , BannedEpisode , TheJollyCorner , Annhog,smokeymcpot , PenguinPoacher

Chicago Bears ( 7 ) - cuevas, PhD. , yacobod , Equus Bellator Apex , MrBob,minx88 , Seda , khold, zychi, ajf009

Nfc South

Carolina Panthers ( 4 ) - Grover Cleveland , Bowser , Dynasty , LegendofJoe , Talamius

Tampa Bay Buccaneers ( 4 ) - snesfreak , I H8 Memes , DMczaf , mwsnatural

New Orleans Saints ( 5 ) - Cajunator , Big Baybee , Dirtbag , Themadcowtipper , CrunchyFrog

Atlanta Falcons (11 ) - Talon- , RBH , tmdorsey , Ceebs , DCX ,Lead Based Paint , storybook77 , B1gg_Randall , verbum , meadowrag , AndresON777

Nfc West

San Fransisco 49ers ( 10) - FrenchMovieTheme , Drakeon , Doomsayer , Corran Horn, bigosc2k , LevelNth , firen, GullyState, Devolution ,BeautifulMemory , XiaNaphryz

Arizona Cardinals ( 3 ) - BakedPigeon , Squall ASF , astrolad , Major_Lazer

St. Louis Rams ( 6 ) - squicken, nomartyme , souja , hokahey , overcast ,

Seattle Seahawks (3 ) - {Not me fuckers} - bluemax , Bishoptl , Hitoage , Vesmir

Top Bottom