• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

Fox318

Do Lord Brady
MjIHP.png
What?
No Freeman?
In before "too fat to fit in image" joke, fuckers.

Well doesn't that sound fun! Totally watching that video and reliving that day. YAY!

At least you don't lose in some terrible fluky fashion. Think about poor FMT.

He has to think about Kyle Williams for the rest of his life. He probably has highlights of that game on a loop in all the TV's in his shack and he watches Kyle Williams over and over while a steady rotation of hookers repeatedly drop deuces on his chest. His house probably smells like his dried up tears and the crushed dreams of what could've been. And shit. But mostly the dried-up tears.

Think about his miserable existence before you complain about your own.

I still want the damned music that NFL Films uses in that video. During the Manningham catch he pulls out of bounds is when it starts (and again during Brady's last drive) I can't find it anywhere...

MechDX

Ap_YZy2CEAA4odq.jpg

Texans OLB's are freaking refined bitches!

DuaneBrown76 U look like Jean Girard from Talladega Nights RT @ConnorBarwin98: Happy Easter pic.twitter.com/tHvgO1Ha 15 seconds ago · reply · retweet · favorite

JNC

Wes

venison crêpe
Oh it appears to be a rumour of a rumour that he wants to leave and that the Vikings would be itnerested.

Slow news day I guess.

Top Bottom