• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

bionic77

You're a fortune teller?!

What's in my future?
Massive disappointment and tears when the Pats get steamrolled by the Steelers in the AFC Championship and Tom Brady retires and becomes the spokesperson for tranny weekly and devil worshipers anonymous.

Also it is mean but every year I pray for the Eagles to take a qb in the first 2 rounds. As someone who is surrounded by Eagles fans it makes my life that much more enjoyable.

Didn't they just sign Bell to a 5 year deal? Tackle could still be an option but I think more than likely defensive tackle is in your future.

I hope you are right but I think Bell is more for insurance then anything. A lot of what the Eagles did last year in the run game was based on Peters agility, and Dunlap and Bell are both really lacking in that area. I think if on of the top rated tackles fall to 15 the Eagles will draft him. I want a DT that can rush the passer more then anything but I just dont see it.

Massive disappointment and tears when the Pats get steamrolled by the Steelers in the AFC Championship and Tom Brady retires and becomes the spokesperson for tranny weekly and devil worshipers anonymous.

Also it is mean but every year I pray for the Eagles to take a qb in the first 2 rounds. As someone who is surrounded by Eagles fans it makes my life that much more enjoyable.

Why? Mcnabb worked out well for them and Feely and Kolb both got traded for good returns. Seems the Eagles have had good luck with drafting QBs.

Dutch Patriot said:
You're a fortune teller?!

What's in my future?
eli-manning.jpg

bionic77

Steelers are going to be bad for the next three years. Sorry, bionic. Simple fact.
That is the best way to win the Superbowl these days.

Play like shit in the regular season and get the lowest seed possible while doing nothing to distinguish yourself, then catch fire in the playoffs.

We are set up real well to contend for the coveted 5 and 6 seeds in the upcoming years.

And as for the Steelers future. We are only 6 players on defense and 3 offensive linemen (plus a running back and tight end) from being the best team in football! Don't be so pessimistic.

bionic77

Are you saying the Eagles havent won a SB because they drafted Kolb?
That surely didn't help.

The Eagles didn't win because Reid is flawed and has never learned from his mistakes. He is a system coach who continues to do the same things over and over again (including his mistakes).

Now they don't a great defense to bail his stupid ass out every year and his mistakes look that much worse.

Dutch Patriot said:
He's gonna get traded to the Pats?!
Virgin purity coached by the dark lord? I don't even.....

It's tough for me to truly hate Bill. Too many years as the Giants DC to ever have deep hatred for him. Even despite spy gate.

bionic77

This doesn't mean the Browns will be any better if that actually does happen! But if your Super Bowl is for Steelers to not make the playoffs then you may be in luck!
The division still looks pretty weak and we have the best qb in it by far.

Even with our old ass defense that is probably still enough to win the division. But these geezers don't have anything left come December.

We need new blood and a few homeruns in the draft.

Steelers are going to be bad for the next three years. Sorry, bionic. Simple fact.

Yeah, I remember when the Bungles were singing that same tune at the start of '05. And Ratbird fans after Cowher stepped down in '06. And then just about everyone after the '09 season. Worked out well.

That surely didn't help.

The Eagles didn't win because Reid is flawed and has never learned from his mistakes. He is a system coach who continues to do the same things over and over again (including his mistakes).

Now they don't a great defense to bail his stupid ass out every year and his mistakes look that much worse.

We dont know if the D will be good or not this year, but the offense Reid has put together has been really good for a few years now.

Did it help ?

DRC plus the Cards 2nd this year is definitely going to help them. Of all the things to criticize Reid for this really seems like a reach.

bionic77

We dont know if the D will be good or not this year, but the offense Reid has put together has been really good for a few years now.
I love Eagle fans.

They make me look downright reasonable!

edit: Next thing yankeehater is going to be telling me that Reid has the right run/pass ration, runs excellent plays in the redzone and knows how to manage the clock.

eznark

Banned
Bleacher Report.....LOL

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...-and-a-filmmakers-head-may-be-rolling-with-it

I'm loathe to portray Pamphilon as a whistleblower. An audio file may not have been the best way to deliver the truth that he sought to expose, that Williams actually directed his football players to play football in an ethical gray area—within the rules but contrary to the spirit of the game. Audio files can be edited, spliced and yanked out of their original contexts. To release information in that way came off as manipulative and insincere.

What a fucking clown. Anything for dem hits.

Striker

DRC plus the Cards 2nd this year is definitely going to help them. Of all the things to criticize Reid for this really seems like a reach.
The Eagles got Reggie Brown in exchange for A.J. Feeley. Junk for junk. Miami were dumb enough to trade away such a high pick for a barely proven Feeley, just like Arizona did for Kolb. Why others teams continually do this is beyond me.

jakncoke

Banned
The draft should be moved to Saturday and Sunday so I can watch rounds 1-2-3 or whatever the fuck rounds are on Thursday and Friday these days.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
This doesn't mean the Browns will be any better if that actually does happen! But if your Super Bowl is for Steelers to not make the playoffs then you may be in luck!

Oh not saying we will be. But with at least one of the other AFC North teams sucking ass at least gives us some chance to move up even a tad.

And for the record I have two Super Bowls:

1. The draft

2. The almost annual shit bowl between the Browns and Bills. Me and one of my best friends (Bills fan) invite everyone over and we sit down and watch what will probably be the shittiest game of the season. We go crazy over routine plays and talk trash to each other the entire day. It's one of the few games in the year where we both actually feel we have a chance at beating the opposing team.

bionic77

Oh not saying we will be. But with at least one of the other AFC North teams sucking ass at least gives us some chance to move up even a tad.

1. The draft

2. The almost annual shit bowl between the Browns and Bills. Me and one of my best friends (Bills fan) invite everyone over and we sit down and watch what will probably be the shittiest game of the season. We go crazy over routine plays and talk trash to each other the entire day. It's one of the few games in the year where we both actually feel we have a chance at beating the opposing team.
Don't be so depressed.

The Cleveland Browns can't beat the Steelers but the Cleveland weather can. Just like in 2009 if you get 50 mph winds and temperatures that are minus 40 then I think the Browns have a 50/50 shot to beat anyone.

Watching Giants/Packers from last season in Metlife on NFL Rewind. Such an incredible game. Even though the G-men lost, it's a fun game to just sit and watch at work.

Wes

venison crêpe

1. The draft

I only have #1. But what a day it is. What a day.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Don't be so depressed.

The Cleveland Browns can't beat the Steelers but the Cleveland weather can. Just like in 2009 if you get 50 mph winds and temperatures that are minus 40 then I think the Browns have a 50/50 shot to beat anyone.

Your words they can't hurt me. I learned a while ago that you heathens can say all you want about my shit team, but in the end none of you can hurt me as much as the Browns actually play on the field can.

Karma is a bitch, apparently.

NFL Network to drop Warren Sapp as an analyst.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/nfl-network-to-drop-bankrupt-analyst-warren-sapp-040812

The NFL Network was expected to drop Sapp in the wake of his comments over the Saints bounty scandal, The Boston Globe reported Sunday, citing two league sources.

Sapp, who reportedly filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy in Florida amid debts of up to $6.7 million, has not appeared on the network since he controversially outed former Saints tight end Jeremy Shockey on air as the "snitch" who prompted the league's probe into the franchise. He first made the allegation on Twitter.

Shockey vehemently denied the accusation, with the support of NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell, while the NFL Network stepped away from Sapp's claims and warned him not to overstep his role as an analyst.

Sapp's contract expires in August and is not expected to be renewed, a source told the Globe.

Although a network spokesman refused to discuss his status, another source confirmed to the newspaper that Sapp was yet to be booked in for another on-air appearance.

Sapp was understood to be paid $540,000 annually from the analyst job, according to his bankruptcy filing late last month in Fort Lauderdale, Fla.

In the court documents, Sapp says he has $6.45 million in assets, TMZ reported. Among his debts, the 39-year-old was said to owe hundreds of thousands of dollars in child support and nearly $1 million to the IRS.

Get rid of Jamie Dukes next and all will be well with the world.

Milchjon

I kinda liked Sapp. Jamie Dukes is a lot more annoying.

I'd also feel bad for him, but then I remember how many millions he must've pissed away.

Your words they can't hurt me. I learned a while ago that you heathens can say all you want about my shit team, but in the end none of you can hurt me as much as the Browns actually play on the field can.

Its ok buddy. I've spent most of my life dreading going to school, now work, on Mondays because how awful the Lions Organization had been run. All my friends, classmates, and co-workers know my fandom. There is always hope brother! Even for Cleveland!

Get rid of Jamie Dukes next and all will be well with the world.

Oh God please.

Top Bottom