• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

Slo

I think that'd be a lateral move for the Vikes at best. I'd rather roll with either Ponder or Webb than Dirt.

Xeke

Banned
who?

fMyg6.png

I demand to be added to that Eagles list.

Junie12

Wouldn't be surprised if Sanchez did ask for a trade, guy never had any competition in his career and he knows one slip up, boom! Tebowmania baby!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I figured out why BakedPigeon did himself in. He didn't want to go to jail.

The Associated Press reports that a bi-partisan bill is moving swiftly though the Arizona court system which could make it a criminal offense to leave an "annoying" or "offensive" comment on a web site. The bill will also update telephone harassment and stalking laws by adding the use of computers and smartphones to the list.

Ponder did as well in his first season as Sanchez did in his with no line and one receiver.

I would flip a magazine rack filled with ESPN magazines if this happened.

Ponder will be a solid QB in the NFL if he is given some assets to work with. People are just completely impatient.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
that scheudle can't be real. First of all the Texans being on NBC is your first clue, second is they don't get to play like 4 teams after they've come off their bye.

Ap_YZy2CEAA4odq.jpg

Texans OLB's are freaking refined bitches!

JNC
awesome.

bionic77

You are nuts, he is the best Cowboys fan ever.
Speaking of fans.

In skimming Peter Kings weekly shit article he thinks that Reid is going to draft another qb. That is so stupid we all know it is going to happen.

I think I might quit my job and try out for a linebacker for the Eagles. I am probably too tall for it, not fast enough and way too weak. But I think I might still get the job because I will do it for league minimum and I will have a great knack of not being where I am supposed to be.

I probably could have gotten more money playing for the Patriots defense, but my feelings on that organization are pretty well known.

bionic77

You're already just like Ray Lewis!
I am also pretty awesome at jumping on the pile to get the stat for a tackle and I can't dance either!

Seriously though why can't one of us be that Pats corner who is 15 yards away from every receiver or the Eagles middle linebacker who is always on the wrong side of the field? I can not make plays too!

bionic77

Outside of being tall, you sound just like Casey Matthews.
I think I can make a similar impact on the franchise as well.

I am willing to do it for less than he played for too. He signed for a 4 years at 2.5 million dollars. I am willing to do it for only 2.2 million (1.4 guaranteed)!

If the Packers want to get in on this action keep in mind I have an open mind on cycling. I am leaning against it, but if the money is right...

I am also pretty awesome at jumping on the pile to get the stat for a tackle and I can't dance either!

Seriously though why can't one of us be that Pats corner who is 15 yards away from every receiver or the Eagles middle linebacker who is always on the wrong side of the field? I can not make plays too!

I'm not sure if I can play corner, but I can easily play safety for the Pats! How hard can it be to blow every assignment you get, take horrible angles, injure my own teammates by missed tackles, run away from the ball carrier and just stop and stare when the ball is thrown my way.

Plus I will probably crumble in the 4th quarter too because I will be tired by then.

Speaking of fans.

In skimming Peter Kings weekly shit article he thinks that Reid is going to draft another qb. That is so stupid we all know it is going to happen.

I think I might quit my job and try out for a linebacker for the Eagles. I am probably too tall for it, not fast enough and way too weak. But I think I might still get the job because I will do it for league minimum and I will have a great knack of not being where I am supposed to be.

I probably could have gotten more money playing for the Patriots defense, but my feelings on that organization are pretty well known.

I think the Peters injury will make them grab a tackle in the 1st round. They might have taken a QB though if not for that. They already got Ryans from the Texans so they are good at MLB now and Casey played really well after being moved back to OLB so the only guy they need to replace now is Foku but the coaches really like Cheney at his spot, so if he is healhty he will get that spot.

yankeehater said:
I think the Peters injury will make them grab a tackle in the 1st round.
Didn't they just sign Bell to a 5 year deal? Tackle could still be an option but I think more than likely defensive tackle is in your future.

jakncoke

Banned
Firex has been scarce for 2 seasons now.

Pretty sure Firex was like the angriest person towards Steelers on GAF. Was lulzy as fuck. Poor Bungle fan, always being 3rd rate. Knowing Mike Brown going rape any hope he ever going to have at being top dog.

You're a fortune teller?!

What's in my future?

You will soon be taxed a save EU tax because you Germans are one of few EU countries not sucking atm

Top Bottom