• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Nvidia GTX 680 ordered for the PC. POWER!

2018823-palpatine1.jpg

Overconfidence is your weakness.

I have no money, otherwise I'd get a better CPU cooler, a new video card, a couple 1TB Samsung drives, a new monitor (maybe 2), and maybe a BR drive.

But I have to save my money for the Wii U, and a bunch of games.
And other shit, like food.

Do you not care at all about the specs or online plans? I have bought every Nintendo console, and handheld so far, but I am definitely waiting before I decide if I am getting a Wii-U or not.

snesfreak

Banned
Do you not care at all about the specs or online plans? I have bought every Nintendo console, and handheld so far, but I am definitely waiting before I decide if I am getting a Wii-U or not.
Well I know it will be more powerful than the current HD systems, which is good enough for me.
I don't care THAT much about the online stuff, but "NiN" (Nintendo Network) will have user accounts and will very likely be a LOT closer to what Live and PSN are.
No more friend codes.
And I think 3DS could be updated to use it as well, for new games at least.

jbug617

Banned
Jabar Gaffney went to twitter and went off on Lito Sheppard (I believe they were teammates at Florida) and then he went after his soon to be ex-wife.

bionic77

My wife totally bionic'd me and told me to stop spending money til after the baby is born. Man, b, your life of frugality blows.
Who said I was frugal or that I had to ask my wife on what to buy?

I am going to buy a new MBA whenever they refresh and I am still buying whatever the fuck I want. Next up is probably the next iPhone after that. What I am lacking is time not money or balls. The only reason I am not buying many games these days is that it is a waste of money for me. What is the point of buying a PS3 game that I am not going to play?

Congrats on the new kid ez, btw.

bionic77

Being technologically inferior seems to be a good thing when it comes to console sales.

Wii U seems interesting but I don't have time for games these days. Hopefully the sports games take advantage of the tablet.

Fox318

I have no money, otherwise I'd get a better CPU cooler, a new video card, a couple 1TB Samsung drives, a new monitor (maybe 2), and maybe a BR drive.

But I have to save my money for the Wii U, and a bunch of games.
And other shit, like food.
9GBiq.jpg

Except the Wii U screen isn't even multitouch.

Should be a Palm Pilot instead.

The thread is titled "beautiful dark twisted fantasy" not "fucking nightmare".

Last off-season wasn't this terrifying.

I guess this is what happens when God's team (the Packers) don't win the Super Bowl.

bionic77

9GBiq.jpg

Except the Wii U screen isn't even multitouch.

Should be a Palm Pilot instead.
I never missed it on the DS. It is great for the web but this is a Nintendo console and you are crazy if you think the browsing experience will be good.

Ez please stop perpetuating the myth that I am whipped. Just because my marriage does involve the use of a whip does not mean that I am whipped.

Fox318

I never missed it on the DS. It is great for the web but this is a Nintendo console and you are crazy if you think the browsing experience will be good.

Ez please stop perpetuating the myth that I am whipped. Just because my marriage does involve the use of a whip does not mean that I am whipped.

Except the DS screen is tiny.

The Wii U is a tablet and not having multi-touch is stupid espiecially where game design is going today.

Then again if you want your gaming devise to be like this and pay for Nintendo's insane hardware profit margin more power to you.

AyZZYl.jpg

Also what happened to your avatar?
jDl9n.png

bionic77

The Wii U is a tablet and not having multi-touch is stupid espiecially where game design is going today.

Then again if you want your gaming devise to be like this and pay for Nintendo's insane hardware profit margin more power to you.

AyZZYl.jpg

jDl9n.png
I might be missing something but what game on my iPhone can't be done on my DS from a controls perspective?

The touch is better on the DS than you seem to remember or are assuming.

snesfreak

Banned

AyZZYl.jpg
lulz
Non-sense like this is why I don't post on Gaming side anymore.

Fox318

I might be missing something but what game on my iPhone can't be done on my DS from a controls perspective?

The touch is better on the DS than you seem to remember or are assuming.

We are talking about a tablet!! Multitouch tech has evolved to a point where every device should have it and you can accurately use it on a tablet. Nintendo is not using it because they care only about the cost of the device and not the experience.

AyZZYl.jpg

jDl9n.png

Buttons.

bionic77

We are talking about a tablet!! Multitouch tech has evolved to a point where every device should have it and you can accurately use it on a tablet. Nintendo is not using it because they care only about the cost of the device and not the experience.
Yeah I agree it is essential for browsing the net, pictures, etc. But I still have not see any gameplay that can't be done equally as well on the DS.

Even with multitouch it is not going to compete with an iPad or even a ghetto Android tablet. It is for games and I don't see what they are missing by going resistive.

I am excited about playing a game while my wife or kids watches some shit and also from a sports gameplay perspective. I am likely to be disappointed on both fronts but that is the wonder of new consoles!

snesfreak

Banned
I currently have a gaming side post that I'm just dying to submit, I just don't know...
It's nothing that anyone with a basic ability to read would consider ban worthy.
But...thisisneogafdude.gif

Greg

I currently have a gaming side post that I'm just dying to submit, I just don't know...
It's nothing that anyone with a basic ability to read would consider ban worthy.
But...thisisneogafdude.gif
...so what you're saying is that it's ban worthy.

don't do it

snesfreak

Banned
...so what you're saying is that it's ban worthy.

don't do it
I'm breaking my "no gaming side" policy (again.)
No sale unless it's revealed at a videogame tournament and Jenny Lewis is involved somehow.
But...HELL YEAH TO THIS!
Fred Savage can stay home.
...and this lol
In the "Nintendo registers Super Mario 4" thread.
If I got banned for that, someone would be demoted.

Ænima;36897783 said:
I just started Skyward Sword. I am already tired of having to wave my arms around like a jackass to play it.

I enjoyed Twilight Princess until they forced the shallow, repetitive, monotonous wolf combat on you.

bionic77

Ænima;36897783 said:
I just started Skyward Sword. I am already tired of having to wave my arms around like a jackass to play it.
Not perfect from beginning to end but I liked it.

I loved the combat but they need to reboot the franchise Mario Galaxy style.

Ænima

Not perfect from beginning to end but I liked it.

I loved the combat but they need to reboot the franchise Mario Galaxy style.
I really want to like it, I mean its fucking Zelda. I just feel like I am fighting with the controls at every turn right now. Maybe I just need to get used to them though.

snesfreak

Banned
Ænima;36898441 said:
I really want to like it, I mean its fucking Zelda. I just feel like I am fighting with the controls at every turn right now. Maybe I just need to get used to them though.
I got used to them pretty easily, and really liked (most of) the ways motion plus is used.
A few things could be better.

Top Bottom