• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

We call it sucking dick in America. Was it worth it?

So 14 year old kids have sucking-dick-routes in the US? Weird little country you have there.

Not really no, mostly played on my 360 which I bought a couple years later because all my friends played on it. Played a lot of GT5 and Formula 1 : CE though, which I both loved and all games by ThatGameCompany are pretty darn cool.

Edit: Y'all a bunch of racists. I reported all of you.

Junie12

I payed around 750 dollars when you convert the euros to dollars for my PS3.

I delivered a lot of papers to pay for that thing.

I remember waiting in line in Best Buy to buy my PS3 at launch, payed $600 for that bad boy. Man I remember being such a Sony fanboy and arguing in VG message boards saying PS3 would destroy the competition. Man how times have changed, here i am a PC gamer and not giving a single fuck about Sony anymore. Oh memories~

Perhaps its a generalization, but I find people that tend to hate Nintendo associate them with being kiddy and by proxy the alternative as mature adult gaming.

Games are games. I'll play anything as long as its fun. Nintendo makes fun games. I've never been disappointed buying a Nintendo console and the Wii was no exception. If they could get sports titles on par with the other consoles again i'd never bother with another company's console.

So 14 year old kids have sucking-dick-routes in the US? Weird little country you have there.

Not really no, mostly played on my 360 which I bought a couple years later because all my friends played on it. Played a lot of GT5 and Formula 1 : CE though, which I both loved and all games by ThatGameCompany are pretty darn cool.

Racist.

Reported

bionic77

My PS3 was worth the price I paid for it. Got it with a 46" Sony LCD for a thousand bucks.

I've used my one PS3 more than the 4 PS2s I went through (Disc Read Errors got me everytime!) because of games and Netflix in one device!
I don't see how anyone could have played their 3 or 360 more than the PS2 in single player.

Multi is a different story, especially if you like FPS.

Yeah, I only played a little of it but I really liked it.

Man, you're missing out. I hope you magically fall into some funds and can scoop it up.

In the mean time, scoop up Tales of Graces for the Wii to get your Tales fix! Pretty solid game (at least ToGF, the Reissued PS3 one was)!

bionic77

You being non American (the inventors of flight, the English language and the cheeseburger) I assumed you just confused dick sucking with newspaper delivery.

I forgot you live in Europe where you probably get 6 figures being a paperboy.

At what point do you guys buy a product because it's a good product vs. because it's from Nintendo?

I couldn't stomach the Wii at all and barely played the Gamecube either. I played the DS quite a bit but haven't touched it since I got an iTouch/iPad.

I guess I'm just not impressed at all with the system. I have loved the 360 this generation, but if they bail on what they're good at and make a Kinect-fueled arm-waving mess the next time around then I'm not sticking with them.

I haven't bought a Nintendo system and Nintendo published game since the NES and Play Action Football. Even with the NES, it generally wasn't Nintendo's games that interested me, but the stuff from Konami, Capcom, Tecmo and others that did.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Man, you're missing out. I hope you magically fall into some funds and can scoop it up.

In the mean time, scoop up Tales of Graces for the Wii to get your Tales fix! Pretty solid game (at least ToGF, the Reissued PS3 one was)!

lol.

I've already given up hope on Innocence R but still have a sliver of hope for Xillia.

I've already given up hope on Innocence R but still have a sliver of hope for Xillia.

After all the news of the trademarking Namco made for the states regarding Xillia and the solid sales of Tales of Graces F and Abyss for the 3DS, I thought for sure they would announce it for the US at their press release yesterday. Why does Namco hate so much =( I really really want Xillia

bionic77

I haven't bought a Nintendo system and Nintendo published game since the NES and Play Action Football. Even with the NES, it generally wasn't Nintendo's games that interested me, but the stuff from Konami, Capcom, Tecmo and others that did.
It's your money no one should care what other people buy.

Even if all you are into is sick anime fuck games and the Pats.

I've never gotten into JRPGs or really many of the Japanese-developed games, and that's probably why I just haven't gotten into Nintendo's systems much. I had a PS2 and played some stuff I liked, which was mostly God of War, Ratchet & Clank and Jak & Daxter. I picked up JRPGs because of the hype and just could never get into them. I never finished a single one of them on a major console.

I think the only Zelda I actually finished was Minish Cap on DS and the only FF was the first one (the re-make on DS).

I have a PS3 (just got it at Christmas) and have so far only played GoWIII.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
4 or 3?
4 is a remake is 2, which is actually 4.
3 is a remake of the nes FF3, which was never released here.
If you mean FF1, there was a GBA remake of that.

Ui9Tk.jpg

I've never gotten into JRPGs or really many of the Japanese-developed games, and that's probably why I just haven't gotten into Nintendo's systems much. I had a PS2 and played some stuff I liked, which was mostly God of War, Ratchet & Clank and Jak & Daxter. I picked up JRPGs because of the hype and just could never get into them. I never finished a single one of them on a major console.

I think the only Zelda I actually finished was Minish Cap on DS and the only FF was the first one (the re-make on DS).

I have a PS3 (just got it at Christmas) and have so far only played GoWIII.

Don't take this the wrong way but... You sure you're into video games?

snesfreak

Banned
Only FPS I've ever really liked is Goldeneye and Perfect Dark.
My brother used to make me play BF2, but I was never really into it that much.
He used to be a real gamer, liked RPGs and shit.
Now all he plays is first person shooters.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I actually watched the first 2 episodes just so I could better understand what everyone is talking about.

I can't say its bad but I don't understand why the show has gathered such a following yet.

First 2 episodes are honestly pretty bad. They reek of Pilot, none of the characters are fleshed out at all and the charm isn't there.

I just started watching this show this week thanks to Hitokage. This is all his fault.

It's not the greatest show ever made or anything but I'm having a lot of fun watching it. Most cartoons do nothing for me anymore since I've turned into a grumpy old man but I appreciate the charm that this show has had so far.

Top Bottom