• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

Fox318

Probably, she talks to them.

What??

also

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Sswfv.png

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Yeah, no.

If you don't graduate in some fashion from an Ivy League or equivalent school, no way you're becoming president.

You especially aren't if you are a football player from Florida.

Yeah, no.

If you don't graduate in some fashion from an Ivy League or equivalent school, no way you're becoming president.

I will run against Tebow during the elections. I will be your president.

Dutch/Bionic 2020
"Yes, it's a dynasty"

Xeke

Banned
Yeah, no.

esq-tim-tebow-obama-011212-xlg.jpg

Remember that image well as we move into the future.

bionic77

I got used to them pretty easily, and really liked (most of) the ways motion plus is used.
A few things could be better.
The controls were like a fighting game. It takes practice but once you get it you are pulling off Hadokens left and right on stomach cancer patients. Felt awesome once you master it.

At what point do you guys buy a product because it's a good product vs. because it's from Nintendo?

I couldn't stomach the Wii at all and barely played the Gamecube either. I played the DS quite a bit but haven't touched it since I got an iTouch/iPad.

I guess I'm just not impressed at all with the system. I have loved the 360 this generation, but if they bail on what they're good at and make a Kinect-fueled arm-waving mess the next time around then I'm not sticking with them.

eznark

Banned
At what point do you guys buy a product because it's a good product vs. because it's from Nintendo?

I couldn't stomach the Wii at all and barely played the Gamecube either. I played the DS quite a bit but haven't touched it since I got an iTouch/but if they bail on what they're good at and make a Kinect-fueled arm-waving mess the next time around then I'm not sticking with them.

It's a Nintendo product so it will have amazing games. If they ever release a system that doesn't have amazing games I'll think again.

bionic77

I couldn't stomach the Wii at all and barely played the Gamecube either. I played the DS quite a bit but haven't touched it since I got an iTouch/iPad.

I guess I'm just not impressed at all with the system. I have loved the 360 this generation, but if they bail on what they're good at and make a Kinect-fueled arm-waving mess the next time around then I'm not sticking with them.
Only a pure retard buys something on name. You buy a Nintendo console for the games.

I really did not get a lot of use from my Wii but it was worth it for Galaxy alone. This gen was pretty shit IMO overall.

snesfreak

Banned
Nintendo would have to fuck up BAD for me to bail on them.
I mean like, 599 US Dollars bad.
I wouldn't buy a Nintendo console that expensive, no console is worth that.

Who is this bionic 2020 asshole?

Sounds like a total douche.

So sharp. That's why you will be my vice-president.

Eznark will be Secretary of Agriculture (He has a farm and stuff)
Slo will be Secretary of Saxyness. (We will celebrate the day Jared was born).
Snes will be Secretary of Health and Human Services (Fighting obesity one QB at a time!)
JaknCoke will be Secretary of Treasury (All that Pizzahut experience will help him here)
Milchjon will be Secretary of Defense (German people know stuff about war)
Squiken and LJ will be Secretary of Education (Educating us fools daily)

The rest of the administration will be decided later.

The only Nintendo consoles I really enjoyed are the 64 and 3DS.

Personally, I loved the Gamecube. I worked that thing to death with all my Melee sessions and the dozen or so playthroughs of RE4. And it had all those weird, niche titles like Gotcha Force! and Baten Kaitos. Not to mention all the first party titles like Sunshine and Wind Waker.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Of course it won't be just one, you'll buy two!

That's like 4 Wiis or 8 Gamecubes.

i wish nintendo wasn't stuck in the fucking stone age on the technology side. shitty graphics, shitty online "network" and barebones extras between their systems (why can't i play my virtual console games i bought on wii on 3ds? fucking stupid)

Junie12

Any of you enjoyed the Wii more than the 360 or PS3 this gen?

I did, but that was mostly because I skipped the Gamecube and I caught up with most of their games on Wii, and the fact that Mario Galaxy has become my favorite Mario ever! Oh and Xenoblade is good too!

bionic77

I bought the PS3 at 499. :lol what a waste of money.

Such a step backward after the PS2 (objectively one of the best consoles ever).

Ended up being mainly a bluray and Netflix player. Could have saved 300 bucks and gotten some generic BR player that did the same shit.

Fox318

I used to be like you.

Then I was freed with PC gaming. I saw the light and you can too!!

Junie12

Ended up being mainly a bluray and Netflix player. Could have saved 300 bucks and gotten some generic BR player that did the same shit.

Heh, I feel the same way as you do, I felt Xbox Live was a rip off but I still payed for it anyways to play with friends. But my friends barely played it! So I gave it to my brother and that was it for my 360. My old PS3 just kicked the bucket a while ago and I was meh on it.

Honestly this console generation was disappointing to me, which is why I stick to PC gaming almost exclusively this gen besides the occasional Nintendo games.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

My PS3 was worth the price I paid for it. Got it with a 46" Sony LCD for a thousand bucks.

I've used my one PS3 more than the 4 PS2s I went through (Disc Read Errors got me everytime!) because of games and Netflix in one device!

Top Bottom