• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

eznark.jpg

Game says otherwise.
And speaking of the game, I have to add you.
And all know what I'm going to put in about you :jnc

Can I be a normal monster in the NFC North dungeon?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I want to be in the game!

....even though I've probably never said or done anything memorable on this forum.

All Packer fans look alike.

My comment was tongue in cheek. That said, I like all the games you mentioned (well, aside from Fable, Fable is garbage) as well as enjoying Japanese games.

I don’t know when it happened, but it seems that a lot of people drew a hard line in the sand on games they just won’t play. Outside of extreme fanboyism (which I was more than guilty of myself when I was younger) I just don’t see why.

The PS2 had a massive range of games from all genres, as did the Super NES before it. Sorry, but I can’t help but roll my eyes when I hear people say “it had zero games I like”.

And I did play my PS2, just not JRPGs. I bought them; I just never got into them. To the point where I've recognized that they're not something I like and so I avoid them.

Though I keep seeing the GAF love for Nier and I'm tempted...

Now we're saying people with pale skin look younger? Wut. They look old and sickly. Theres a reason people choose to tan so much (too much); you look healthier and vibrant tanned.

People who are naturally darker skinned (sorry eznark... although I am talking about darker skinned white people so I guess I get half credit) look better as they age imo. If you do crazy shit to make yourself tanned then that's a different story.

Sicilian genes in full effect.

brentech

Now we're saying people with pale skin look younger? Wut. They look old and sickly. Theres a reason people choose to tan so much (too much); you look healthier and vibrant tanned.

People who are naturally darker skinned (sorry eznark... although I am talking about darker skinned white people so I guess I get half credit) look better as they age imo. If you do crazy shit to make yourself tanned then that's a different story.

Sicilian genes in full effect.
Well, the point is that whatever is actually natural for you, looks better as you age. People that tan a bunch and try to get darker than they should be, generally fall apart pretty quick.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Well, the point is that whatever is actually natural for you, looks better as you age. People that tan a bunch and try to get darker than they should be, generally fall apart pretty quick.

This.

If you're naturally pale, tanning yourself turns you into a burnt looking piece of leather and it's awful.

If you have a more Mediterranean type skin, tanning moderately to even out your skin color probably isn't a terrible idea.

brentech

In a surprise twist.....I contacted a different dealership and they offered the same car in a different color (that I still like), for a few hundred less than initial dealership at pre-arranged costco price. I think the price I have offered is only a hundred over the invoice price of the car.....and they also actually gave me a good offer on my trade in which is very respectable.

this should could be happening by Tuesday.

I would play your game, SNES. Might I suggest the murderous forest bandits and thugs be portrayed by Steelers-GAF and the cross-dressing dark lord of the kingdom and his band of spies and gritty white henchmen be played by Pats-GAF?

Special guest appearance by Baltimore Larry as the depressing village drunk who shits himself.

...and the Giants have apparently resigned Chase Blackburn to a 1-year deal. The feel good story of last season gets to come back home.

@MikeGarafolo: Source says the veteran LB (Chase Blackburn) has agreed to a 1-yr deal to return. #nyg
That finally marks the end of Jonathon Goff as a Giant I think.

Top Bottom