• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

Haven't bought a Madden game since 09. (Which sucked)

Haven't enjoyed a Madden game since 06.

Barring any revolutionary changes (which won't happen as long as EA's running the show and making money), I am done with that franchise.

Same thing goes for Call of Duty. (Which aren't shit games per se, just repetitive as all get out)

Loved COD2, skipped COD3, loved COD4, skipped WaW, liked MW2, played BO once, thought it was alright, haven't even thought about MW3.

DeaconKnowledge said:
I’m not saying these things should be ignored. I’m saying that they ARE being ignored.
That's more clear. I don't disagree with you there. I do think that as a gamer it's frustrating that we've become so apathetic to how homogenized things have become though. I spend a pretty penny on the hobby but I've become far more selective about what I buy and who I'm willing to give money to. I'm not a "send a message" gamer. I'm not the guy that will spend hours posting on a forum shitting on Call of Duty map pack prices. I don't buy them anyway but I know that plenty will so it makes no sense to rally against them. However, I do like to reward games that push forward the things we're talking about or offer up unique experiences.

For instance, anyone that has not bought Journey on PSN should be committed. On a more traditional front, if you haven't bought or don't plan to buy The Witcher 2 then you're a servant of the devil and deserve all of the bad things that will happen to you.:D

That's more clear. I don't disagree with you there. I do think that as a gamer it's frustrating that we've become so apathetic to how homogenized things have become though. I spend a pretty penny on the hobby but I've become far more selective about what I buy and who I'm willing to give money to. I'm not a "send a message" gamer. I'm not the guy that will spend hours posting on a forum shitting on Call of Duty map pack prices. I don't buy them anyway but I know that plenty will so it makes no sense to rally against them. However, I do like to reward games that push forward the things we're talking about or offer up unique experiences.

For instance, anyone that has not bought Journey on PSN should be committed. On a more traditional front, if you haven't bought or don't plan to buy The Witcher 2 then you're a servant of the devil and deserve all of the bad things that will happen to you.:D

I still haven't finished Witcher 1 dammit. How dare you judge me! Its not likely to happen soon either with Diablo 3 on the horizon.

storybook77 said:
Its not likely to happen soon either with Diablo 3 on the horizon.
Consider yourself judged!!

polls_Judging_3948_831579_xlarge.jpeg

I'll be getting Diablo 3 as well! Though I've already played through The Witcher 2 twice on my PC.

snesfreak

Banned
I can say right now this game will never actually get made.
I'm using the trial version of RPGMaker VX Ace and only have a couple weeks left.
I'm not spending $90 to buy it.

Milchjon

I can say right now this game will never actually get made.
I'm using the trial version of RPGMaker VX Ace and only have a couple weeks left.
I'm not spending $90 to buy it.

Microtransactions! Sell the first half hour of gameplay for $3 and you'll have enough money to buy RPGMaker.

Top Bottom