• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

Since we are all bros here I will share something with you that I never did before in real life

I also have dreamed about having sex with her lol. But I look at her and I can't believe it

Get your phone out and start recording her.

And then post it on here, so we can all laugh/share in your pain.

Or would that make us too insular?

EDIT

Since we are all bros here I will share something with you that I never did before in real life

I also have dreamed about having sex with her lol. But I look at her and I can't believe it

And FMT dreamed that Milano would drop a deuce right on his chest. Sometimes dreams were made to get crushed, son.

Not when it first came out. I remember laying down 600 and waiting months for the games.

Should have done what I did, waited for the PS3 slim at $299. There's no way in hell I'm ever paying over $350 for a console, not ever. Since the lukewarm PS2 launch lineup I decided to drop my early adopting ways, it's not worth it to me anymore. Though, that's probably because my gaming tastes and desires have changed since turning into an old fart.

jakncoke

Banned
Should have done what I did, waited for the PS3 slim at $299. There's no way in hell I'm ever paying over $350 for a console, not ever. Since the lukewarm PS2 launch lineup I decided to drop my early adopting ways, it's not worth it to me anymore. Though, that's probably because my gaming tastes and desires have changed since turning into an old fart.

technically i only spent 200, my brother and father put 200 in, doesnt change the fact that it was stupid to spend so much on a console where the games were way down the road

The facemask on this new Schutt helmet ("VENGEANCE" - how edgy.) looks like a Spartan helmet from Halo.

Cool helmet, but it still doesn't compare to The Mouth of the Beast:

Chris+Canty+KF6WTY9De4Jm.jpg

snesfreak

Banned
Scottish isn't bad, as long as it doesn't sound like Gibson in Braveheart. So how does the intro go?

"Once upon a time, in a land of delusion and defacation..." ??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=oMbNOwifWp0#t=15s
I can still change it though :jnc
Hey snes did you see this: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=470940

I hope your ban isnt for to long. lol
lol like I'd ever post in a thread like that.
That is the obvious fix.

They need to come up with good new shit too. When is the last time Sony released a must have electronics device? I think the last one was the PS2 which was ages ago.

I also want Sony to get their shit together. I don't want the games market to be just MS and Nintendo.
SEGALogo.jpg

:jnc

bionic77

I disagree.

Console launches are awesome. The games are always a disappointment, but it is generally really fun to be an early adopter and experience something new.

Even though I hate on the PS3 it was still really fun to get a new piece of tech. The Cube had flaws too but I had a ton of fun on that launch too. It is expensive to get in on day one, but if you have the free time I think the extra price is worth it.

Really the last time where I felt the games lived up to the hype at launch was the N64 and you could argue that the first two games for the system (Mario64 and Waverace) were the best the system ever had, so there are flaws with that as well.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I bought my PS3 near launch. It was a piece of crap. But now a days its the only console this generation I don't regret owning. I sold off my Wii years ago and dumped my 360 once I realized there wasn't a single exclusive I even cared about on that system.

The day Sony bails out on gaming is the day I'd go PC only. I really couldn't care less about MS games and Nintendo hasn't done anything for me (in regards to consoles, I do love my DS not so much my 3DS) in the last 10 years but I keep buying their damn products anyway. So I guess I'm the sucker.

On a related note Diablo 3 open beta is starting up soon. Excited to check this out!

Bowser

I disagree.

Console launches are awesome. The games are always a disappointment, but it is generally really fun to be an early adopter and experience something new.

Even though I hate on the PS3 it was still really fun to get a new piece of tech. The Cube had flaws too but I had a ton of fun on that launch too. It is expensive to get in on day one, but if you have the free time I think the extra price is worth it.

Really the last time where I felt the games lived up to the hype at launch was the N64 and you could argue that the first two games for the system (Mario64 and Waverace) were the best the system ever had, so there are flaws with that as well.

Mario 64 is a given, but Waverace over games like OoT and SSB?

lol no

Direct TV is cutting their NFL Sunday Ticket price to $199 for this coming league year. I wonder if this price will carry over to the PS3 owners who purchase the service sans Direct TV. I'm stuck with Time Warner where I live and was very tempted to buy Sunday Ticket via PSN, but I couldn't justify the price. At $199, though, this will be tough to pass up.

Bowser

Direct TV is cutting their NFL Sunday Ticket price to $199 for this coming league year. I wonder if this price will carry over to the PS3 owners who purchase the service sans Direct TV. I'm stuck with Time Warner where I live and was very tempted to buy Sunday Ticket via PSN, but I couldn't justify the price. At $199, though, this will be tough to pass up.

Apparently they don't offer Sunday Ticket to go standalone anymore?

Can I still purchase NFL SUNDAY TICKET™ To-Go?

This year, you can get the mobile and online features that were formerly part of our NFL SUNDAY TICKET™ To-Go package included when you sign up for NFL SUNDAY TICKET™ MAX. For only five payments of $59.99, you can enjoy all the games and interactive features all in one package.

I'm still confused as to whether or not you can get Sunday Ticket without having a Direct TV subscription :|

I had signed up for DirecTV three days before they opened this promotion for free Sunday Ticket. I'm on the phone with them right now cancelling out the order and re-processing to get Sunday Ticket added. So fucking psyched.

Installing next Friday. Bu-bye cable.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
If you have a PS3 you can.

This.

I had Sunday Ticket.

I wish it came with the NFL network on PS3 or something though. You don't get Thursday night games, Sunday night games, the games on your local channels, or Monday Night Football.

Not having SNF isn't a huge deal because it's the only game on at it's timeslot and using the digital tuner will get it for free. Having to switch from my PS3 to the local channels and back again is a real pain.

I don't have cable because I'm a filthy poor who doesn't pay for commercials so I'm out of luck for Thursday Night or Monday Night.

Basically what I'm trying to say is that you almost feel like you're not getting your money's worth on the PS3.

Bowser

If you have a PS3 you can.

I can't afford to get a PS3 AND then get Sunday Ticket.
Probably wouldn't let me do it anyway, bastards.

What he said.

I might have to get a PS3 when it goes on clearance after the PS4 or whatever comes out just to have a cheap Blu-ray player and a vehicle for Sunday Ticket though.

I wish it came with the NFL network on PS3 or something though. You don't get Thursday night games, Sunday night games, the games on your local channels, or Monday Night Football.

Basically what I'm trying to say is that you almost feel like you're not getting your money's worth on the PS3.

Bah, I wish it had Thursday night games...I have TWC and those fuckers refuse to carry NFLN for some damn reason.

What he said.

I might have to get a PS3 when it goes on clearance after the PS4 or whatever comes out just to have a cheap Blu-ray player and a vehicle for Sunday Ticket though.

Bah, I wish it had Thursday night games...I have TWC and those fuckers refuse to carry NFLN for some damn reason.

Dude, the PS3 is no longer a cheap BR player. You can get a BR player for under $100.

Bowser

Dude, the PS3 is no longer a cheap BR player. You can get a BR player for under $100.

Shows how much I know about BR players lol. Anyone care to point me to a good cheap BR player? I stocked up on a bunch of BRs during Black Friday last year (Mad Men seasons 1-4 ftw), but still haven't bought a BR player :|

N64 was host to the single greatest wrestling game of all time - WWF No Mercy.

DeaconKnowledge said:
This is true. Wrestlemania 2000 a close second behind it (mainly cause the 4 player matches didn't feel like I was playing under water).

Yeah but I live in Canada, not like I'm at a loss for finding good hockey on TV. :(
You poor, poor creature.

Damn straight. Game was incredible.

"Shut Your Mouth" was pretty good because you could dive off of the fist in the Smackdown arena. Close 2nd, imo.

"Here Comes The Pain" had the best roster. 3rd?

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
No Mercy is king but if you never tried Day of Reckoning for Gamecube you should...it was somewhat of a quasi-continuation of No Mercy. It was really good.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
My personal favorite was WCW/nWo Revenge due to the awesome roster.

The roster was fantastic but the game was broken due to the glitch that allowed anybody to kick out of a pin by hitting the analog stick while being pinned. Multiplayer was worthless if you had friends that liked to cheat.

snesfreak

Banned
So Buckethead lives in a "Cave of Soullessness" just north of Lansing.
And to the east is Detroit, where he can be killed by Ogres before he even has a chance to attack :jnc.
Even his "Pale Force" attack is ineffective.
You could do some night shifts at Taco Bell and you're set. As a bonus, you WILL bump into Freeman for sure.

Wrayfield

So Buckethead lives in a "Cave of Soullessness" just north of Lansing.
And to the east is Detroit, where he can be killed by Ogres before he even has a chance to attack :jnc.
Even his "Pale Force" attack is ineffective.

MAke sure the Ogres use an attack a la "Lost Balance" or something.

Top Bottom