• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

Afrikan

So what have the Packers done to improve the offense for 2012? It seemed like their WR's let Aaron down in the playoffs....and I haven't heard too much about their off season... I'm sure they will try to improve their running game, and maybe Oline....but I don't remember hearing any free agent moves. Same WRs?

are they going to just rely on the draft?

just curious, because I don't like the fact that my 9ers play them in week one....not because I feel we can't beat them..but usually Alex and company take a while to....um.....get going I guess.

I think its going to be a Gore show with Green Bay trying to stop the run all game....then in the mid to late 3rd QTR or 4th something will happen....a Green Bay turns the ball over on offense or defensive lapse from my 9ers defense after being on the field all game.

Afrikan

Meh Day of Reckoning wasn't that great.

Yeah Revenge was great of course.

People forget that World Tour existed before it. :jnc

how can you...it was F'N GREAT! 4 player action....man we played that everyday after school, then all day Saturday and mixed in with watching football on Sunday.

I think some forget this existed...

250px-WCW_vs._the_World.jpg
wcw-vs-the-world-1.jpg

it took forever to run up to your opponent....still loved it though...and yes also owned Power Pro Wrestling.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
So what have the Packers done to improve the offense for 2012? It seemed like their WR's let Aaron down in the playoffs....and I haven't heard too much about their off season... I'm sure they will try to improve their running game, and maybe Oline....but I don't remember hearing any free agent moves. Same WRs?

are they going to just rely on the draft?

just curious, because I don't like the fact that my 9ers play them in week one....not because I feel we can't beat them..but usually Alex and company take a while to....um.....get going I guess.

I think its going to be a Gore show with Green Bay trying to stop the run all game....then in the mid to late 3rd QTR or 4th something will happen....a Green Bay turns the ball over on offense or defensive lapse from my 9ers defense after being on the field all game.

Our offense is fine. We got Jeff Saturday to call things out to the line so I'm pretty stoked about that. Did we play a horrible game in the playoffs? Yes, but we're not exactly burning down what we have and starting from scratch in any way because of one bad game.

I'm pretty sure that this draft is going to be focused heavily on our defense.

RBH

Meh Day of Reckoning wasn't that great.

Yeah Revenge was great of course.

People forget that World Tour existed before it. :jnc

I lovvvveeedddd World Tour. Me and my friends used to have 4-player cruiserweight battle royals in that game.

That game doesn't get enough appreciation, as it basically started the string of great N64 wrestling games.

Damn everyone is juicing with the HGH these days.

First Landry... then Tramon Williams... now Josh McDoublechins.

Goodell being distracted with the Saints unleashed a league of Super Shredders.

Slo

So guys, stick with the LA Vikings from two time zones away, lifelong another team, or just quit following the NFL all together?

Does your QB have a douche face? Does your fanbase hate 'sconis? Is your best linebacker white?

Douche face? Some would say that he does, but it's a damn handsome douche face.
Hate 'sconis? Yes since '97
White LB? White as Mayo? Our whole team is white.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
So guys, stick with the LA Vikings from two time zones away, lifelong another team, or just quit following the NFL all together?

I've got a weird suspicion that when the Vikings move to LA, they'll change their name to something else a la the Browns and then Minnesota (realizing they actually like having a football team) will grab the Jaguars and just continue the Vikings franchise from there.

I want to be able to take my son to NFL games, so that only really leaves Chicago, Green Bay, StL. and maybe KC.

Green Bay is geographically closest! The Jedi Council Packers are willing to redeem you and bring you into the light!

Shows how much I know about BR players lol. Anyone care to point me to a good cheap BR player? I stocked up on a bunch of BRs during Black Friday last year (Mad Men seasons 1-4 ftw), but still haven't bought a BR player :|

I got a Panasonic at Christmas that has a wi-fi/Internet/Amazon Prime video connection. That one cost about $130 IIRC. It's a good device.

Here's a link to a Panasonic that's only $65:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004GGK2JI/?tag=neogaf0e-20

#375 and #306 (if I'm reading her number correctly; it's obscured on her hip)... hnnnnnngggggg

Top Bottom