• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

Hey look, more ugly women.

These might be more your type.

packers-fans-of-the-day.jpg

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
To my beloved Weinke's credit, Sunshine had some downright stunning vistas (especially during sunset).

http://i.imgur.com/DrNPX.jpg[/img

And it had a couple of great levels, see this one:

[img]http://i.imgur.com/ydoqF.jpg[/img

But ultimately the gameplay was too shallow and too un-Mariolike.
The turbo nozzle power-up was the best one but woefully under-utilized.

The rocket nozzle was a glorified spring to reach high areas. Pointless.
They could've used it to use Mario like a pinball for some fun gameplay but they missed that boat.

Also I don't want to clean shit for 30 hours, Miyamoto you dirty masochistic hippie.

Sunshine was an enjoyable disappointment, Galaxy is a masterpiece that made me feel like I was 5 again.[/QUOTE]

I loved the cleaning bits.

I guess it makes me a weirdo for liking the most un-mario mario game the most out of all.

I want to say that Darksiders is the best Zelda game I've ever played but Wind Waker was just too good.

Oh and Halo?

I lost all hype with the franchise at the end of the 2nd one after all the promotional hype. That may have been one of the worst endings of all time.

I loved the cleaning bits.
I did for the first couple of hours too.

Then the novelty wore off and you were faced with limited platforming in a platformer.
They removed a lot of Mario's moves too. Grrrrrr.

i try to forget that she smokes. i saw rilo kiley a couple years ago and she was smoking! we don't allow smoking inside buildings in CA MS. LEWIS!
Oral fixation. Surely you can see the value in that?

As the resident Mario/Nintendo fan within my group of friends, I openly championed the fact that Sunshine sucked fucking ass. The Galaxy games' platforming bliss seemed like one loooong yet appreciated apology from Nintendo for that turd.

snesfreak

Banned
Through the magic of a web-based text-to-speech site, my game now has a narrator for the intro!
And for some reason he's Scottish.

Wrayfield

Through the magic of a web-based text-to-speech site, my game now has a narrator for the intro!
And for some reason he's Scottish.

Scottish isn't bad, as long as it doesn't sound like Gibson in Braveheart. So how does the intro go?

"Once upon a time, in a land of delusion and defacation..." ??

bionic77

mario sunshine water effects were cool at the time but the game was fucking terrible. galaxy was one of the best games of the generation
Sunshine was not a terrible game, it was terrible for a Mario game.

I liked the controls, but the level design was pretty lazy (except for the special levels) and there was some janky shit in it.

Galaxy was objectively one of the best games this generation. I still have to play the second one.

bionic77

I am pleasantly surprised that no one went out and overpayed for Wallace.

Operation Superbowl Championship 7 is still alive and well!

Now we just need to find a way to draft 5 or 6 stars for our defense and offensive line in the draft...

jakncoke

Banned
He is worth 50+ million and a first. He is not worth the 100 million he was dreaming of.

Even Fitz is not worth that kind of money.

I don't know about that, If for example he was on another team and Steelers went out and spent that. I'd be kinda salty not going to lie.

jakncoke

Banned
150k employees, like 2342 divisions that hardly speak to each other and 1324039420 products that are mostly expensive.. WHAT POSSIBLY COULD GO WRONG

bionic77

I don't know about that, If for example he was on another team and Steelers went out and spent that. I'd be kinda salty not going to lie.
50+ mil is fair market value. Even DeSean got 50 million and he is a shithead. Wallace is a better player than he is and worth more money.

I am not sure he is any better than Vincent Jackson, but we should try to keep Wallace if we can, though I definitely value Brown more than him.

150k employees, like 2342 divisions that hardly speak to each other and 1324039420 products that are mostly expensive.. WHAT POSSIBLY COULD GO WRONG

Reading that thread I was amazed that Sony has 30 different TVs on the market right now. What an insane way to run a company. Hopefully Kaz can streamline things a bunch.

bionic77

Reading that thread I was amazed that Sony has 30 different TVs on the market right now. What an insane way to run a company. Hopefully Kaz can streamline things a bunch.
That is the obvious fix.

They need to come up with good new shit too. When is the last time Sony released a must have electronics device? I think the last one was the PS2 which was ages ago.

I also want Sony to get their shit together. I don't want the games market to be just MS and Nintendo.

That is the obvious fix.

They need to come up with good new shit too. When is the last time Sony released a must have electronics device? I think the last one was the PS2 which was ages ago.

I also want Sony to get their shit together. I don't want the games market to be just MS and Nintendo.

I would say PS3 and Vita are both in that group, but neither has really caught the mainstreams attention like the PS2 did.

jakncoke

Banned
50+ mil is fair market value. Even DeSean got 50 million and he is a shithead. Wallace is a better player than he is and worth more money.

I am not sure he is any better than Vincent Jackson, but we should try to keep Wallace if we can, though I definitely value Brown more than him.

Yeah 50+. It's the extra first that would make me salty.

Man people value picks so much. I would be so happy to give up a 1st for a proven probowl player who is still young, rather then draft a guy and hope he is actually good. It isnt just fans either, all GMs talk like every pick is 100% sure fire HoFer.

bionic77

Yeah 50+. It's the extra first that would make me salty.
Wallace is worth a first round pick. If all it takes is 50 mil then teams would be dumb not to get him, but obviously the Steelers were willing to pay his fair value and teams didn't want to go beyond that and pay a first.

Sucks for Wallace but great for our team if we can keep him.

I would say PS3 and Vita are both in that group, but neither has really caught the mainstreams attention like the PS2 did.
Then they were not must have devices (which neither of them are).

I think the Vita is a good product though and if Sony keeps releasing good shit then things will take care of themselves. The PS3 was not designed well though. Overpriced and it tried to do everything but did nothing great. The Xbox is a piece of shit as well, but MS put in a great graphics card for its time and got the online right. Plus the controller is pretty good.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
That is the obvious fix.

YhQWR.jpg

bionic77

The Walkman was fucking dope.

I always wanted one as a kid but I couldn't afford it. I always had some janked knock off. In fact I think the first one I had couldn't even rewind...

I had more money as a teenager and was able to upgrade to Sony for the Discman era. That shit was also dope. 10 seconds of anti-skip biotch!

Oozer3993

I have a solution to the Browns' QB problem: draft Kellen Moore and have him get that leg lengthening surgery to make him 6'2" or 6'3".

jakncoke

Banned
Really forgot how stupid season 6 of saved by the bell was. Graduated in season 5, yet they made a season 6 with them still in HS without Jessie and Kelly.

I have a solution to the Browns' QB problem: draft Kellen Moore and have him get that leg lengthening surgery to make him 6'2" or 6'3".

being 6'2 or 5'11 isn't going to change his fate.

LiveWire

at least all of the NFC west teams have had a taste of success recently. the redskins haven't had a taste of success in like 20 years

Pfft, we won just as many playoff games as you did in the past decade! Alex Smith is going to shit the bed this season. Hope Harbaugh has a backup plan!

Top Bottom