• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

Nakazato

My pick is Jacksonville. Going out on a limb and say they will take a defensive back at 7 (Clairborne will be gone by the 5th pick).

ATM in not to sure Jax stays at 7 Rumor has it they REALLY like Hill so i see a trade in the 1st 10 picks

Colts Luck
Skin Rg3
Vikings Kalil
Browns Richardson
TB Caliborn
STL Blackmon
TRADE Jax move back to 11
KC Tannehill

Miami Screwed again unless they trade up to get weeden at the bottom of 1st

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
I just realized that the NFL Network has a Randy Moss and now a Gerry Sandusky. What the fuck is it with these knock-offs. I kind of feel bad for Gerry though, sucks to have that EXACT name at the moment.

Nakazato

I just realized that the NFL Network has a Randy Moss and now a Gerry Sandusky. What the fuck is it with these knock-offs. I kind of feel bad for Gerry though, sucks to have that EXACT name at the moment.
no the ravens have a sandusky hes our play by play guy. he was just on there for ravens on the clock

Can't wait for the draft. But I'm pretty sure I'll miss the beginning of it while I walk home from work! I'll have to leave early.

edit: rumors of LaMichael James in the 4th.. I'd love it. We have so many picks, should be exciting.
That would be a great pick up for the vikes since AP wont be AP again till 2013. But im not sure where u play him. he has to be a 3 phase player RB WR PR/KR. At 174-184 lbs will his body be able to take
the big shots as a slot wr or a stretch RB

I use the "find first unread" button on the web browser pretty frequently, and I can't find the damn thing on the mobile browser. Not sure why they decided to force this on my iPad.

Does Apple allow alternative browsers? I have Dolphin for my Android tablet which will act as a desktop browser if I want it to for those annoying sites that force mobile.

Edit: If you need/want to use the mobile app, you can go to app preferences; there's a way to have the arrows go to last read instead of to the bottom or top of the page.

Bowser

I have a weird suspicion that the top picks are gonna play out like this:

Colts - Luck
Skins - RG3
Vikes - Claiborne
Browns - Richardson
Bucs - Kalil? Trade?
Rams - Blackmon
Jags - Gilmore
Phins - Tannehill
Panthers - Cox
Bills - ??? (don't know their needs)

Vikes taking Claiborne would throw a wrench in the whole thing

Report: Ex-Husker CB Dennard arrested
April 21, 2012 8:21 a.m. - by Brandon Vogel

Former Nebraska CB Alfonzo Dennard was arrested in Lincoln early Saturday morning on suspicion of third degree assault on a police officer and resisting arrest, according to WOWT-TV. Dennard was allegedly in a fight with a 22-year-old man in downtown Lincoln when he reportedly struck an officer trying to break up the fight. Dennard, the Big 10 CB of the year last year, is projected as a second-round draft pick by NFLDraftScout.com.

why are some draftees so fucking stupid?

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Yeah, this is why I ride a bike now. Much more enjoyable as well, me thinks.

This.

I have a sister-in-law that refuses to stop running even though she's had knee problems, shin splints and now back problems. Ride a fucking bike. It's simply less stressful on your body and you can go a hell of a lot further. Of course, if your city isn't big on bike lanes/traffic laws, it can be a hell of a lot more dangerous.

squicken

My bold draft prediction

Blackmon drops to the teens and isn't the first receiver taken

I definitely don't want the Rams taking him. There seems to be a largish delta on what NFL teams say about him vs what draftniks think. Teams could just be blowing smoke.

Blackmon could be physically dominant, but the Big 12 was Big 1G slow the past couple of years.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
Hahaha. You're about to make millions, if not hundreds of thousands of dollars and you decide to fucking fight a police officer, of all people. Good riddance, idiot. I wish I was giant and jacked, I would be quite the responsible draft pick.

eznark

Banned
I'm running a couple half marathons this year or trust me, I would not be running. I'd be sticking to weight training.

I can walk on it today, which I didn't think I'd be able to. I think I just strained something. I'll try ruining three or so later to test it.

Bucket, my shoes are fine. Stretching is for women. This probably tells me I shouldn't go to Vibrams though.

Kevtones

Nick Foles is super underrated. He had (mostly) shit talent, shit coaching, and he still made Arizona competitive the past few years. He's also gritty as fuck.

Kellen Moore is totally worth a pick. Guy is accurate and savvy.

Darron Thomas is way undervalued too. He might be raw but the guy kept Oregon in the game when their running game faltered. He makes some incredible throws that get offset by his inaccuracies. Still, he's got good tools and hey, he went 2-0 against Andrew Luck and noticeably outplayed him in both games.

Kellen Moore is totally worth a pick. Guy is accurate and savvy.

Keeping in mind how little I know about college ball, just watching him short clips of him, I think his arm strength is a joke. I know that can be worked on as that was one of Rodgers' weaknesses coming out. But his throws took like 5 seconds to reach anybody, and that was in the red zone. No way he'll be able to fit those in tight windows in the pros

Hahaha. You're about to make millions, if not hundreds of thousands of dollars and you decide to fucking fight a police officer, of all people. Good riddance, idiot. I wish I was giant and jacked, I would be quite the responsible draft pick.

So what round are the Cowboys going to take him in?

I definitely don't want the Rams taking him. There seems to be a largish delta on what NFL teams say about him vs what draftniks think. Teams could just be blowing smoke.

Blackmon could be physically dominant, but the Big 12 was Big 1G slow the past couple of years.

This is just my own personal opinion but I also believe he's alittle of a dbag

I'm running a couple half marathons this year or trust me, I would not be running. I'd be sticking to weight training.

I can walk on it today, which I didn't think I'd be able to. I think I just strained something. I'll try ruining three or so later to test it.

Bucket, my shoes are fine. Stretching is for women. This probably tells me I shouldn't go to Vibrams though.
I think I've isolated the problem.

Good to hear it's not as bad as you thought. Knee injuries are the worst.

Kevtones

Keeping in mind how little I know about college ball, just watching him short clips of him, I think his arm strength is a joke. I know that can be worked on as that was one of Rodgers' weaknesses coming out. But his throws took like 5 seconds to reach anybody, and that was in the red zone. No way he'll be able to fit those in tight windows in the pros

Yeah, that's the big knock. However, his anticipation is head and shoulders above the rest of the class. We'll see, but I'm rooting for him!

Regardless, this QB class is crazy deep if you're a college fan. The amount of record-holders, 4-year starters, and really prolific players is astounding.

squicken

This is just my own personal opinion but I also believe he's alittle of a dbag

Oh I am sure. OSU has done a good job protecting its guys. Some real turds have rolled through there over the years. I don't mind a little swagger. I just don't think he warrants a top 10 selection

I think his arm strength is a joke. I know that can be worked on as that was one of Rodgers' weaknesses coming out.
z7vuY.gif

Top Bottom