• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

NFL-Gaf today is the 32nd birthday of the greatest Mexican NFL QB (suck it Sanchez), and future Super Bowl winner.

antonioromo.jpg

This year he will overcome the retarded hick Owner/GM, own kicker icing Head Coach, and losing ball in lights/not knowing where to line up WRs and lead his team to glory. That team of course being the Dallas Cowboys, America's Team.

Suck it Giants/Eagles/Redskins.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Is this the new Pete Carroll headshake gif?

NFL-Gaf today is the 32nd birthday of the greatest Mexican NFL QB (suck it Sanchez), and future Super Bowl winner.

http://cdn.lastangryfan.com/wp-content/uploads/antonioromo.jpg?adb689[/IMG

This year he will overcome the retarded hick Owner/GM, own kicker icing Head Coach, and losing ball in lights/not knowing where to line up WRs and lead his team to glory. That team of course being the Dallas Cowboys, America's Team.

Suck it Giants/Eagles/Redskins.[/QUOTE]

:jnc x 10

Cowboys aren't winning anything until Jerry Jones dies.

snesfreak

Banned
One less Bucs fan in here? I can't object to that.

jk, snes don't go get yourself perma'd. I need NFC South buddies to troll when we win the division this year.
:jnc
You're not winning the division, Scam's gonna get the Madden curse and be in jail for stealing a truck full of laptops.
Just get banned and get it over with, already.
But if I get banned who will remind everyone one of my thrilling fantasy football win?

bionic77

I'm losing my self control, I keep posting in the Wii U thread.
I don't blame you. Enjoy it while you can before Nintendo goes 3rd party and Apple takes over the industry.

I am actually interested in all of the next gen systems because I am sick of this gen.

romo is much better than both of those guys, palmer especially. palmer is bad qb who excels at putting at garbage time numbers.

I'd love to see what Romo can do behind a good o-line because he is deadly when given time. Maybe Callahan can work some magic with the scrubs we picked up in free agency combined with moving Smith to LT.

LJ11

I'd love to see what Romo can do behind a good o-line because he is deadly when given time.

They need an interior lineman, tackles aren't the issue at this point. Free is serviceable and Smith looks great.

Man, lots of rumors about the Bills and M.Barron, crossing my fingers that this isn't the case.

They need an interior lineman, tackles aren't the issue at this point. Free is serviceable and Smith looks great.

Man, lots of rumors about the Bills and M.Barron, crossing my fingers that this isn't the case.

Getting ready for the loss of Byrd to the Pats.

Excellent.

Hmmm. Fletcher Cox is a beast. We do need a pass rusher. Dude is only 21 and went HAM on benching (225 for 40 reps).

Unless he's overhyped, I'd rather take him than Tannehill.

bionic77

Hmmm. Fletcher Cox is a beast. We do need a pass rusher. Dude is only 21 and went HAM on benching (225 for 40 reps).

Unless he's overhyped, I'd rather take him than Tannehill.
All those mega lifters always disappoint in the NFL. Same with the pure speed guys.

Being a combine freak doesn't equate to shit.

red13th

Saw a random Asian dude with a Polamalu jersey yesterday. I almost approached him to say "you got Tebowed bro". Second time I see an NFL jersey in here besides my own. The other one was a Pats jersey, you know 3rd world country donations and all.

Top Bottom