• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

nintendo_jacket.jpg

The similarities make sense, since Niner fans are the Nintendo fans of the Football world.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
So in my game, all the Lions fans live underneath Ford Field cause Detroit is so dangerous they can't go outside.

:jnc

Walk about 2 blocks in any direction from Ford Field and this is actually true.

bionic77

I never wear my jerseys. They only come out at home or when I actaully go to a game.

The Ben jersey is especially tough. I get too many stares from women when I wear it. I am not on the market ladies!

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I never wear my jerseys. They only come out at home or when I actaully go to a game.

The Ben jersey is especially tough. I get too many stares from women when I wear it. I am not on the market ladies!

I'll bet 95% of those women see the name on the back and then get their pepper spray in the ready position.

Wes

venison crêpe
From ESPN's Rich Cimini (no clue who he is):

Here's what I expect the Jets to do Thursday night in the first round: A. Explore the possibility of trading way up for Alabama RB Trent Richardson; B. Explore the possibility of trading up a few spots for Ingram; C. Remain at No. 16 and take the best available player. They prefer a pass-rushing OLB, but could settle for a S (Alabama's Mark Barron), a DLM (Memphis' Dontari Poe) or a WR (Notre Dame's Michael Floyd).

Give us everything you got.

Plinko

This is what I like to call the "I've got nothing so I'll throw out pure conjecture and speculation to draw hits from the biggest media market in the United States" column. So basically what he is saying is that the Jets could do anything in the draft. Insightful.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

Lol so basically the Jets will do anything. That was real insightful.

That said I know running backs are overvalued and worth shit, and logically I should hate it, but I will gladly give up the entire 2012 draft just to never see Shonn Greene again. Softest 250 pound runner I have ever seen in my life, I can't stand watching him play.

He's been such garbage ever since his one moment of glory against San Diego.

This is what I like to call the "I've got nothing so I'll throw out pure conjecture and speculation to draw hits from the biggest media market in the United States" column. So basically what he is saying is that the Jets could do anything in the draft. Insightful.

Lol, I just can't wait for the draft the suspense is killing me!

hiryu

The Browns seem to be experts at it.

Unfortunately. Mangini was the biggest fuckup. He traded down 3 times in 2009 and this is what we got:

2009 Draft
■C Alex Mack, California (1st round, #21)
■WR Brian Robiskie, Ohio State (2nd round, #36)
■WR Mohamed Massaquoi, Georgia (2nd round, #50)
■DE/LB David Veikune, Hawaii (2nd round, #52)
■LB Kaluka Maiava, USC (4th round, #104)
■CB Don Carey, Norflok State (6th round, #177)
■CB Coye Francies, San Diego State (6th round, #191)
■RB James Davis, Clemson (6th round, #195)
■Also received QB Brett Ratliff, S Abram Elam, and DE Kenyon Coleman in trade with Jets.

Yes Mack has been good but only Massaquoi and Maiava are still on the team. Massaquoi has sucked and Maiava is a decent backup. We could have had Orakpo in this draft.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

I wear my Rodgers jersey about once a week. I don't wear it on days where I have no desire to talk to strangers since wearing it is like sending up the bat signal for random people to start talking football with me wherever I go.

Fox318

Lol so basically the Jets will do anything. That was real insightful.

That said I know running backs are overvalued and worth shit, and logically I should hate it, but I will gladly give up the entire 2012 draft just to never see Shonn Greene again. Softest 250 pound runner I have ever seen in my life, I can't stand watching him play.

He's been such garbage ever since his one moment of glory against San Diego.
Greene has been a good back and I thik McKnight will have a good year. We need depth and Tanny always drafts rbs in later rounds

Unfortunately. Mangini was the biggest fuckup. He traded down 3 times in 2009 and this is what we got:

Yes Mack has been good but only Massaquoi and Maiava are still on the team. Massaquoi has sucked and Maiava is a decent backup. We could have had Orakpo in this draft.
Exactly this. Mack was a good pick but so many bad ones after that, big reason why we lack talent now

jakncoke

Banned
damn almond milk is pretty good, if for whatever reason I couldn't drink regular I wouldn't have a problem drinking almond milk

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
damn almond milk is pretty good, if for whatever reason I couldn't drink regular I wouldn't have a problem drinking almond milk

Yep it's good stuff. I try to avoid regular milk whenever possible as a vegetarian, and Almond is a lot better than Soy in general. Both taste wise and well it doesn't grow you boobs.

jakncoke

Banned
It's funny and sad even with Lions 10 win season last year that the 2002-2011 winning pct is still 6 below the next worst and still below 30

Top Bottom