• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

d6CkP.jpg

hiryu

I'm not. Certainly not when we reap the rewards down the line. Everyone from 15-40 is roughly the same talent level. I'm all for giving Heckert more chances.

We need some elite players. For how bad we have sucked for so long the amount of elite talent we have is pathetic. We have one elite player and that is Joe Thomas and another who may be elite one day, Joe Haden.

We need to take Clairborne or Richardson just to give the teams in our division someone to worry about. There are about 5 elite level talents in this draft and we have a chance to get one. Why trade down when we already have 13 picks. If anything use those picks to trade up. Honestly there is only room for so many players on a team and we have tons of picks. We don't need to add 5 more decent players, we need superb talent at skill positions, namely RB, WR, and QB.

jakncoke

Banned
lol at the douche at the 5 min mark.

edit" LT 40 was 4.7? damn i would of guessed faster personally

edit: lol writing draft picks onto paper

lol talking up this guy and look what he did in his career

1 10 CIN David Verser WR 1987 0 0 0 6 52 8 57 0 23 454 3 Kansas

edit5: lol coseell talking shit on the draft

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
If I ever become a billionaire I would go around the world tasting different animal milks.
Is that you, Diddy?

We need some elite players. For how bad we have sucked for so long the amount of elite talent we have is pathetic. We have one elite player and that is Joe Thomas and another who may be elite one day, Joe Haden.

We need to take Clairborne or Richardson just to give the teams in our division someone to worry about. There are about 5 elite level talents in this draft and we have a chance to get one. Why trade down when we already have 13 picks. If anything use those picks to trade up. Honestly there is only room for so many players on a team and we have tons of picks. We don't need to add 5 more decent players, we need superb talent at skill positions, namely RB, WR, and QB.
I'm with you on that but there are teams that haven't recently drafted near the top and do have elite level talent scattered around the team, look at the Giants and the Steelers.

jakncoke

Banned
Initially this post was going to be about how we haven't drafted well in the top 10, then I decided to switch to damn since 1971 we've only drafted 10 or higher 5 times. That's pretty incredible.

2000- Plaxico Burress (9)
1989- Tim Worley (7)
1987- Rod Woodson (10)
1986- John Rienstra (9)
1971- Frank Lewis (8)

Junie12

Ironically the best football team in Florida (going by last season) was the Miami Dolphins.

And they started the year out 0-7...

Man Florida teams do suck :/

Top Bottom