• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

Godslay

Banned
Godslay, educate me. Is our Running Backs good? Enough where Peyton Manning will feel confident running a mixed package through out the year instead of being heavily focused on a pass first offense?

I'm not sure, I followed Manning over, he's the only player I know besides Elway and Tebow.

Godslay

Banned
YES! *high five*

Who's the big Broncos fan that can educate me?

Aging McGahee, Ball is so-so, Moreno is either hurt or has flashes of being decent (but considered a bust so far imo), Jeremiah Johnson has promise. Mario Fannin also could have some promise, but who knows?

I'm curious how the run game fairs this year. With Tebow gone, I'm assuming that run production will fall off, but then again with a viable passing threat it might not. Should be fun to see it develop.

WedgeX

Banned
Found out this weekend that the family of the girl I'm currently dating is a Packers family, originally from Wisconsin. She was even born at the same time and hospital as Mark Murphy's kid. Soooo much green and yellow at their house. Going to make this season interesting....

I have no idea how Millen got a job talking about what NFL people should do. I just roll my eyes whenever he says anything, and I assume most football fans do that with him.
Actually, I think we should look at it the opposite way:

Millen is what 99 percent of armchair GMs would be if they ever got the job.

So I'm moving tomorrow, moving to the other side of this city.

It's now 2 a.m and the movers will be here at 7:30 a.m. I'm still packing...I could have planned this better. Not that it stops me from browsing GAF but still.

Yes, the Denver Broncos is now my team along with NY Giants. Colts have been discarded. My football loyalty lies with the Manning family. I don't know what's so hard for you guys to get.

Not sure if this is a joke or not but if not: What do you do when they are both retired?

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
He did pick Megatron! But I'm pretty sure my dog could have made that pick.

Only because the Raiders took Jamarcus Russell, though, according to former members of that coaching staff.

snesfreak

Banned
That joke was funnier when your mom said it.
6a00d8341c699353ef0120a7e85cdf970b-.gif

Football Karma is a helluva thing. Running up the score for meaningless records, you deserve all of this AND THEN SOME. Burn the franchise to the ground.

DREW BREES!!!! The game's almost over but why wait? DREW BREES!!!! Hope the Falcons run the score up on them this season.

The Browns will trade their 2 #1 picks for a box of Krispy Kream donuts.

The Browns are run by Josh Freeman?

I hope the Saints organization follows through with its threat of legal action against ESPN. Fucking bullshit.

Don't do dirty shit and they won't have to report it.

Besides, you have bigger worries here than the Worldwide Leader

The Article said:
The U.S. Attorney's Office in the Eastern District of Louisiana was told Friday that New Orleans Saints general manager Mickey Loomis had an electronic device in his Superdome suite that had been secretly re-wired to enable him to eavesdrop on visiting coaching staffs for nearly three NFL seasons, "Outside the Lines" has learned.

NFL would have known about Saints eavesdropping, source say

A Saints source to CBSSports.com on ESPN's allegations that GM Mickey Loomis could have eavesdropped on opposing teams from 2002-04 without being detected: "It is impossible to do (eavesdrop)," the source said. "Plus the NFL frequency coordinator would know and he knows every signal (where) this could happen. The NFL frequency coordinator controls every signal in the stadium so you can't do it.

I'm fucking pissed. Season can't get here soon enough.

and in 2010 the saints said they weren't running a bounty system. why would you believe anything the saints say? lulz

No they did not. The league informed them to stop multiple times and they ignored the warnings, they weren't hiding anything. Bounty shit is legit and I accept that. This, however, is bullshit.

No they did not. The league informed them to stop multiple times and they ignored the warnings, they weren't hiding anything. Bounty shit is legit and I accept that. This, however, is bullshit.

lol the saints DID lie about it initially! the league asked them, they said nope no bounties here! the league said well if there is you need to cut it out. sean payton made sure all of their "ducks were in a row".

the lying was part of the reason for severe punishment. but as was said above, the saints dont deserve the benefit of the doubt in any regard

lol the saints DID lie about it initially! the league asked them, they said nope no bounties here! the league said well if there is you need to cut it out. sean payton made sure all of their "ducks were in a row".

the lying was part of the reason for severe punishment. but as was said above, the saints dont deserve the benefit of the doubt in any regard

I can agree with that.

Top Bottom