• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

squicken

lol SJax wants a new contract? Uh, they will probably cut him if they draft Richardson. Way over-payed for his injuries and lost couple of steps

snesfreak

Banned
God fucking dammit, the lights in here flickered and my PC, TV and DVR flickered off and on.
But nothing else in any other room did it.

Meier

Seriously, they've gotta take the trophy from them. There's no way this wasn't still going on in some capacity.. everything about this team just screams DIRTY now.

Slo

All that cheating and they could only win one championship? Losers.

Unknown_Who_Dat_Footage.gif

DMczaf

Football Karma is a helluva thing. Running up the score for meaningless records, you deserve all of this AND THEN SOME. Burn the franchise to the ground.

MechDX

Here we go. Big Brother Loomis has a harmonious ring to it. Even his fucking name fits. Loomis? Come on.

The regular season will start before the investigation is even close to being finished, and lol at the year long ban demand, anyways.

If the federal government gets involved the NFL will force the Benson family to sell the franchise to appease them. Got to keep that exemption from the monopoly laws.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I love how ESPN during NFL Countdown was downplaying it lol

They had this and they only went .500... hurr durr, yuck yuck

They didn't realize the year after Katrina they go 3-13, so I think some of that listening magic did help

Eagles are going to honor Dawk before the game against the Giants on September 30th. Man that is going to be so awesome to be there for. I still have chills when I think about the reception Dawk got when he came back with the Broncos.

effzee

Eagles are going to honor Dawk before the game against the Giants on September 30th. Man that is going to be so awesome to be there for. I still have chills when I think about the reception Dawk got when he came back with the Broncos.

I have to make it to that game.

WEAPON X!

Too bad they couldn't honor him when he was a FA. Piece of shit Banner :(

I have to make it to that game.

WEAPON X!

Too bad they couldn't honor him when he was a FA. Piece of shit Banner :(

Do you mean this offseason, cause Dawk was on DNL a few weeks ago and he said the Eagles had talked to him but he only wanted to play for the Broncos since his kids are in school there and he didnt want them to have to move.

squicken

This stuff about Kalil falling to the Rams is crazy. He's going to MIN.

Should be fun. After the wasted first hour where Luck and Griffin go where everyone has known they will for a long time, it should get good. First draft I'll actually watch on TV in a long time. Shitty ass cable company doesn't have NFLN so it's crappy ESPN for me

I really have no idea what the Rams will do. They have like 5 players who are above replacement value, so anything is an upgrade. They definitely won't trade up from 6, but could use #33 to go up at the end of round 1

yankeehater said:
How is that sensitive? I just dont see the point of bringing up SB's when most players end their careers without winning one.
Seriously, it was a joke. A casual ribbing which is par course for this thread. Hence the smiley about the sensitive remark. Between this and you going all wild on LJ earlier, realize we're just giving you shit for fun. No malicious intent.

yankeehater said:
Is that a picture from a game were the Giants beat the Eagles? Man there are not many of those floating around.
See? That's more like it!

NYG lead the series 81-73-2 all time. Good effort though.:D

See? That's more like it!

NYG lead the series 81-73-2 all time though. Good effort though.:D

Alright 4 more years and it will be all tied up. Not bad for a team that has won anything going up against one of the NFL's top franchises.

I really didnt mean to come off as sensitive earlier, I just didnt see how SB's and honoring a guy that is probably one of the 5 greatest players in franchise history were related.

Top Bottom