• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

Chris Kluwe ‏ @ChrisWarcraft
Waiting on my NeoGAF registration to go through so I can enjoy a pleasant chat with the natives. Your move admins.

Wonder if there will be more success into baiting him into posting in this thread than the futile effort MLB-GAF put up to get Curt to post in there.
Just saw that. Dude should steer clear of here, haha.

RBH

AfxuS.png

https://twitter.com/#!/NeoGAF/status/195324031212322816

Giants apparently very high on Dre Kirkpatrick:

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/...=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_term=#nyg

The reason Kirkpatrick was even talking about the possibility of playing for Coughlin and the Giants was a recent visit he paid to the team for in-depth evaluation before the NFL Draft, which begins Thursday night. The sit-down, which included a film session, is an indication of the Giants’ interest in Kirkpatrick.

One of Kirkpatrick’s teammates on the national championship Crimson Tide — linebacker Dont’a Hightower — also visited the Giants recently and was asked about perhaps playing for the Super Bowl champs.

“Really nice, definitely a lot of tradition,” Hightower said of his day at the team’s facility. “Just the Giants themselves are very legendary, one of the teams players are always going to know about and want to play for.”

Of course, it’s not up to Kirkpatrick or Hightower whether they play for the Giants or not. It’s up to the team — or more accurately, the teams in front of the Giants.

Kirkpatrick has mostly been projected in mock drafts to be selected in the late teens to early 20s, though there’s some talk a subpar spring and unimpressive interviews could cause him to drop into the Giants’ range at the back of the first round.

Just saw that. Dude should steer clear of here, haha.

You know, it might be good for him. I am 100% convinced Josh Freeman reads this thread and became so self conscious and depressed with all the fat jokes, he went full anorexic. So, we are essentially heroes for saving a man from future health problems related to obesity.

Maybe we can do the same thing with Kluwe and whatever problem he has!

eznark

Banned
Hey Kluwe...

Steve Weatherford is much better than you.

Guy barely hung on to his job last season, if we list all the punters who are better than him we'll miss the draft.

That said, in 8th grade I punted a ball straight into the air from the 1 yard line and the other team caught it in the end zone for a touchdown. So, he's a significantly better punter than me.

However, he lives in Minnesota so the fucking joke is on him.

Talon

Did he do that once? I was the QB but our punter was a pussy and begged out for a quarter. It was my first and only punt attempt through my entire football career.
7 yard punt against the Eagles in the NFC Championship game.

Kicked it straight into the air. Against a stiff wind.

Nakazato said:
but you took a good cb in Prince last year... are they already giving up on him ? That quote seems to make me think they may have made a mistake
Prince had no offseason and didn't play until the end of the season due to a broken foot. No way the Giants are giving up on him. The Giants just lost Aaron Ross to free agency and resigned Terrell Thomas. T2 will likely be the nickel corner/joker type player that Deon Grant was last year while playing outside alongside Prince.

I'm not fond of taking another corner but if the Giants think he's the BPA on their board, they're going to do what they do. It seems to be working.

I humbly suggest we get either megatron or Delmas on here for the Lions. Delmas would be grand for the trash talk during the week.

No one would be able to make sense of what he is trying to convey with his post. The english language is clearly not what he uses when he types

Rorschach

Another year with nothing in the first. All I have to look forward to is meltdowns and they took away half of those when they started moving players into Goodell's cry room after sliding down the draft.

Top Bottom