• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

WedgeX

Banned
So...how long until our first NFL-GAFFER gets banned?

Nate would be funny. He would probably go so far as to give some of Lions-gaf tickets for our unwavering, yet masochistic, support over the years. And maybe post pics of himself dressed to impress

That would be grand.

Lets get this thing started. Who among Lions-gaf has twitter?! @Nate13Burleson

Kosmo

Banned
prod

Thinking of ordering this. Too cheesy?

Rorschach

http://lp.imageg.net/prod?set=key[name],value[MEGATRON]&set=key[number],value[81]&set=key[displaysize],value[500]&load=url[[url]http://chains.imageg.net/graphics/dynamic/chains/pNFL-12530874_customback.chain][/url][IMG]

Thinking of ordering this. Too cheesy?[/QUOTE]

Wait a year. He's gonna be out most of next year.

squicken

Comment From Ryon Luddaddy77
I worry Green Bay is starting to rely too much on the draft

Lance Zierlein:
That's the way Ted rolls. It's not a bad philosophy at all as the Steelers and Pats have remained strong like that. Ted can't afford to miss with Sherrod and Harrell types anymore though.

I thought Harrell was the next HoF?

Comment From Ryon Luddaddy77
I worry Green Bay is starting to rely too much on the draft

Lance Zierlein:
That's the way Ted rolls. It's not a bad philosophy at all as the Steelers and Pats have remained strong like that. Ted can't afford to miss with Sherrod and Harrell types anymore though.

I thought Harrell was the next HoF?
Different Harrell. We drafted a first round DE bust a couple years back.

Slo

Dear Mr. Kluwe, if you're reading this could you please, please PLEASE autograph a commemorative plate for me?
Sign it "business up front, party in the back. XOXOXO - Love Jared"

DMczaf

Dear Mr. Kluwe, if you're reading this could you please, please PLEASE autograph a commemorative plate for me?
Sign it "business up front, party in the back. XOXOXO - Love Jared"

It's going to look great next to your signed Los Angeles Vikings Christian Ponder framed jersey.

Godslay

Banned
Kluwe joined gaf? Still not in the same league as Dyack.

I wish tomorrow night would hurry up and get here. I've got a damn "brainstorming" meeting with my boss in the morning. Not fun.

As far as Denver is concerned I've heard an RB in the first, maybe a DT, or even a trade involving Indy if Fleener is there at 25. I personally am excited to see what John and John come up with, and the eventual meltdown on other Broncos boards. I don't think anything will top Moreno and Tebow in terms of the perception of bad picks.

Kluwe joined gaf? Still not in the same league as Dyack.

I wish tomorrow night would hurry up and get here. I've got a damn "brainstorming" meeting with my boss in the morning. Not fun.

As far as Denver is concerned I've heard an RB in the first, maybe a DT, or even a trade involving Indy if Fleener is there at 25. I personally am excited to see what John and John come up with, and the eventual meltdown on other Broncos boards. I don't think anything will top Moreno and Tebow in terms of the perception of bad picks.
I'd like for them to go after Brockers or Worthy for their first round pick. Defense needs a lot of help.

ZZMitch

I'll probably wait for it to drop in price/see what games come out, and if it's worth it I'll pick one up. It'll also depend on what MS and Sony have to offer as well.

Edit: So let me get this straight. You're saying, a system that came out, that was stronger than the previous systems, isn't pushing the hardware envelope? Did I read that correctly? I may need to repost that meme...

Waiting for a price drop? You are not fooling anyone Kluwe.

Top Bottom