• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Chris Kluwe ‏ @ChrisWarcraft
Waiting on my NeoGAF registration to go through so I can enjoy a pleasant chat with the natives. Your move admins.

Wonder if there will be more success into baiting him into posting in this thread than the futile effort MLB-GAF put up to get Curt to post in there.

The M.O.B

EDIT: blah, Darksided

We can finally claim to have an NFL player on NeoGaf!

chriskluweitfzl.png

chris-kluwe-2--nfl_large_580_1000.jpg

Course he is mostly here for gaming side :(

Rorschach

Looks like he wrote an article about Xenoblade and riled NeoGAF's feathers and/or vice versa.

[edit] He did convince me to give the game a try with his article, though. He says it's great.

Talon

Asante said knowing Dimitroff played a big role in the trade and the contract.
If only Dmitroff could find a guy like that in the fourth round this year.

By the way, I completely forgot that the entire starting Patriots secondary missed that Superbowl against the Eagles outside of Roidney.

Earthwind Moreland. :jnc

I do distinctly remember Asante dropping an INT on the big Giants drive. I believe it was 2nd down - two plays before the helmet catch.

dschalter

If only Dmitroff could find a guy like that in the fourth round this year.

By the way, I completely forgot that the entire starting Patriots secondary missed that Superbowl against the Eagles outside of Roidney.

Earthwind Moreland. :jnc

I do distinctly remember Asante dropping an INT on the big Giants drive. I believe it was 2nd down - two plays before the helmet catch.

it would have been a great play if he had made it, it only got turned into a drop because of grumpy pats fans hindsight.

eznark

Banned
:jnc

also, I just sent him a test. If he passes I say we allow him in here. I'd like to know who his favorite team is. I'm guessing Packers.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Somehow I don't think he would want to talk football on a gaming forum when he could talk football on other bigger football forums.

That said, he may be the only player on the Vikings that I like. Kind of like Gronk on the Pats or watching Calvin Johnson play the Bears.

However, I hate every last player on the Bears.

WedgeX

Banned
Somehow I don't think he would want to talk football on a gaming forum when he could talk football on other bigger football forums.

That said, he may be the only player on the Vikings that I like. Kind of like Gronk on the Pats or watching Calvin Johnson play the Bears.

However, I hate every last player on the Bears.

This is the unifying hatred in the NFC North.

BigAT

I normally hate Peter King, but this is a good article on the philosophy of the Giants organization, specifically as it relates to personnel decisions.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1197596/1/index.htm

And a quote from the article which is one of the reasons why I think the Giants won't take Coby Fleener tomorrow night:
"If it's gonna snow and the wind's gonna blow, we gotta run the ball, and we need tight ends who can block," tight ends coach Mike Pope said.

Top Bottom