• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
3 picks...
0142_b2utl.gif

Milchjon

If he continues to improve over his 5000plus and 43 TD season. The guy was 23 and threw for 5,000 yards. He is already in the Top 3 with Rodgers and Brady. Bress is a close 4th but I 'dont see him doing the same this year for obvious reasons.

Wait, based on what?

filled out the answers on my quiz super fast then pretty much ran out of class to get home. Now im here go browns! cracking open first brew

Jackson50

Peter King ‏ @SI_PeterKing
RT @JayGlazer: I'm hearing we have our first trade; Cleveland moving up from #4 to #3 w Minnesota. Giving up 3 picks to move into 3rd.
Good job, Minnesota. They will pick up additional picks and still draft Kalil. Cleveland? :lol

Wes

venison crêpe
Giving up a 4th, 5th and 6th is nothing.

We have 13 picks this draft. Including two in the 4th and two in the 6th.

The Vikings were going to trade with Tampa unless we beat their offer. We had to do it.

Talon

If he continues to improve over his 5000plus and 43 TD season. The guy was 23 and threw for 5,000 yards. He is already in the Top 3 with Rodgers and Brady. Bress is a close 4th but I 'dont see him doing the same this year for obvious reasons.
You're utterly mad. One healthy season, and you're putting him in the Top 3 in the league already?

AGod, Lord Brady, Brees, Eli, the Rapist and (healthy) Peyton are the best QBs in the league until further notice.

You'll notice those 6 have something shiny in common.

Godslay

Banned
Giving up a 4th, 5th and 6th is nothing.

We have 13 picks this draft. Including two in the 4th and two in the 6th.

The Vikings were going to trade with Tampa unless we beat their offer. We had to do it.

Julio Jones, the gift that keeps on giving...

4th 5th and 7th is nothing, especially since we have two picks in each those rounds i believe. Good move by us to guarantee we get our guy. to much hating in here smh

eznark

Banned
Gonna listen to the draft on Sirius and play some Xenoblade.

Also, Cutlet is a whiny bitch who couldn't finish the last two seasons. That is fact. All this other white knight bullshit is meatloaf.

Tabris

This is the first time I've paid attention to an NFL draft. Is it common to have big / drastic trades go down during the draft to move up/down spots or does it happen before hand like this Browns one?

Top Bottom