• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

Talon

All I know is, if I needed to score on one drive to win the game, the two QBs I'm choosing between are Eli and Big Ben.

If my line is a piece of shit, I'm choosing Big Ben every god damn time.
Is this the beginning of an FMT-esque fantasy? If so, could you please leave it unfinished? Thx.
I'm at the tail end of a 12 hour workday. Give me a god damn snack.

Just give Jenkins half an ounce before the start of the game, dude will be too preoccupied to cover anyone.

A lot of hate because of the weed, I don't approve, but it's not the worst thing ever. Floyd got busted for DUI, something I personally find worse than smoking some pot. 75% of all rookies probably smoked at least once, Jenkins was just stupid enough to get caught twice.

We got a flat and stopped at this redneck ass place to get it patched real quick and the computer they have has that brick maze screensaver from windows 95 I think

Fucking amazing

Jackson50

I'm still not exactly convinced that Reiff is a "home run," but I'm alright with it. I'm thinking a little too worst-case-scenario, though, if his supposedly short arms turn out to be an issue I'm going to have nightmares next season about Jared Allen blowing right by him. I have high hopes, we'll see how the rest of their draft strategy develops.
Even if his arms prevent him from playing LT, he should substantially improve our moribund line at another position. Given our deficiencies, we were incredibly fortunate he fell to us.

Just give Jenkins half an ounce before the start of the game, dude will be too preoccupied to cover anyone.

LOL I am sure there are a few guys that would be easily distracted by that but yeah I am worried that if the Eagles get him he will continue to be a knucklehead.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
All I know is, if I needed to score on one drive to win the game, the two QBs I'm choosing between are Eli and Big Ben.

If my line is a piece of shit, I'm choosing Big Ben every god damn time.

Duh.

Oh, was that the argument I was missing? The only other possible choices are Brady and a healthy Peypey.

I'm at the tail end of a 12 hour workday. Give me a god damn snack.

74xXvl.jpg

LJ11

A lot of hate because of the weed, I don't approve, but it's not the worst thing ever. Floyd got busted for DUI, something I personally find worse than smoking some pot. 75% of all rookies probably smoked at least once, Jenkins was just stupid enough to get caught twice.

I don't have a problem with him smoking, he's just going to get in trouble/suspended for it, rightly or wrongly. He's on record with teams about smoking, that he can't stop and will probably continue.

He's probably the best corner, but the dude has to stop smoking or do a better job of hiding it, but he smokes often so good luck with that.

Talon

I don't have a problem with him smoking, he's just going to get in trouble/suspended for it, rightly or wrongly. He's on record with teams about smoking, that he can't stop and will probably continue.
He already has 4 children. Man can't put on a condom.

How's he going to put on his socks?!

Top Bottom